Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Thanks from the heart

scents_from_heaven
10 years ago

I wish to thank everyone who took the time to send me seeds when my world turned upside down. It has been so hard growing accustomed to not working and being without money though that will change in February when my SSDI checks begin. It has been difficult to adjust to not eating all the vegetables and salads I loved so much but I am getting to the point where I am more busy thinking of how to grow different things and create new recipes that the seeds have truly helped me on this road to a new passion and life.

The generosity of fellow gardeners is always amazing and it sincerely touched my heart that people took the time to gather seeds and send them. I have not received a single dupicate and that is a record. The gardeners on the pepper forum have outdone thereselves with seeds. I am beyond words to express how much all of this has meant to me. It is helping me make it through the holidays and leaving Disney. I so wanted ten years with them and I missed it by 5 months. Such is life. Happy holidays to everyone and as always happy gardening. Linda

Comments (2)