Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need help to find a plant

Posted by mocropot 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 3, 12 at 23:48

Hello guys, would like to ask for your help to assist my co-workers. We are looking for a plant that has 'Carol' in its name. I found a mini rose 'Little Carol', but I can not find it for sale.
One of co-worker retires and we just want to give her a sentimental gift , so thought this would be a great idea if such a plant exist.
Anybody has any idea?
Thank you,
Helen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need help to find a plant

• Posted by oldned z10a FL Merritt Isla (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 6:20

CAROLina Willow...Salix caroliniana

o

Carolina jasmine

o

Carol Cloud Bailey
A cast-iron plant is named Carol Cloud Bailey for its tenacity and ability to grow just about anywhere, from a dark barroom to shady garden.

Carol, Dahlia Plant
A new and distinct dahlia plant named Carol, having bright red-purple flower color, double flower form, dense foliage, and continuous flowering.

Geranium, Carol
An excellent new introduction with masses of magenta pink flowers with a dark eye.

Rose, Carol
Stunning Powder Pink Blooms Are Borne In Abundance Throughout Summer.

Clematis, Carol Lim
A clematis of a truly unique nature! Carol Lim has similar heritage to other integrifolia hybrids but is able to climb readily. The steady bloom of richly colored flowers makes it complete.

To list a few type plants named Carol I found with google search,
Lou

This post was edited by loufloralcityz9 on Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 8:25

o

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much guys!

o

Lou, I googled it before I posted but nothing came up , you are a better searcher LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here