Return to the Foliage Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help dont know what this beauty is?????

Posted by waddle2me 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 18, 04 at 7:45

Hi We just bought a home and around in the flower beds is this really pretty little plants that have came up. When they first started sprouting out they looked like little green roses. Now after they are completely open the look like multilayered fans. This is such a pretty plant I dont know if it will have blooms or not, havent got to get that far into season yet. Well if you have any sugg. please fell free to let me know. I have researched on the net trying to find out what it is but have not had any luck.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help dont know what this beauty is?????

Seum seiboldii?

o

Sounds like sedum to me. There are gazillions of varieties. I like them too!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sedum photos

o

Unless alchemilla?

o

I wish it was, No I have some of it growing too. These leaves are really thin and would sort of remind you of a shamrock leaf. Anymore suggestions?

o

Any chance of seeing a photo?

o

Columbine?

Here is a link that might be useful: picture

o

Yes you were so very right it is columbine. Thank you so very much for the help. It is now getting ready to bloom and I cant wait.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Foliage Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here