Return to the Foliage Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
elephants ear

Posted by funkmetric 8a (funkmetric@hotmail.com) on
Fri, Oct 10, 03 at 11:01

I got hammered and peed on my elephants ear. Now the bottom leaves dont yellow and die. What did I do right? Is it because of the nitrogen in my urine?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: elephants ear

Wow! My elephants don't let me do that!! Maybe they just needed a drink too! Party on!

o

Paul James has said that beer is good for plants. He also suggested that urine is good for plants. He further went on to say, why waste the beer? LOL Drink the beer and give the plants the best of both!

o

How tall of a ladder did you have to use? And how did you get him to stand still? :o)lol

o

rofl... well, now I know where to direct the boys at the next party...

of course, they will start referring to that as the 'potty grove' in a few weeks, but the entertainment value alone is worth it :)

could definately be the nitrogen expanding the roots to keep the plant healthier- could just appreciate the 'intimacy' with you ;)

o

These plants love nitrogen rich water and or graywater, I use them as part of my graywater system.

Here is a link that might be useful: garden blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Foliage Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here