Return to the Foliage Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to post photo of plant, please?

Posted by mmoniker (Zone 5/6) (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 1, 08 at 20:12

Greetings,

My neighbor has found an odd plant in her backyard which looks to me like an escaped houseplant of some sort, but neither of us know what it is and I thought this forum might help ID it? I see some folks have posted photos but I haven't yet figured out how to do this. Might someone help please? Thank you!

MMoniker
Zone 5/6 SW PA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to post photo of plant, please?

Only some forums allow posting of photos. Try the Name That Plant forum.

o

I see some folks have posted photos but I haven't yet figured out how to do this.

Pics can be posted to any forum.

First you will need to upload your pic to an on line pic storage site. I use and like Photobucket,, the free version. Once you have your pic at Photobucket, just follow the steps below.

1...just type your message,...or in this case a reply to this post, changing the Subject of Posting line by one character.
2...open Photobucket in another tab
3...find the pic you want to post in the message,
4...click on HTML code found in the third box below the pic. It will say copied in yellow,
5...go back and paste the HTML in your message box,
6...hit preview,
You will then see your message, and the actual pic,
and
7... lastly hit submit.

If you have any problems, stop over at The Test Forum Gallery and someone will be glad to help.

Sue

WILSON

o

E-mail me and I will send you forward to you the easiest way to do it. If I can, anyone can..:-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Foliage Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here