Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new 8 by 8 EasyGrow Greenhouse

• Posted by t-bird Chicago 5/6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 23, 12 at 11:00

Looks great Ray! Have fun!!!

o
RE: My new 8 by 8 EasyGrow Greenhouse

that looks nice. Once we're in our next home(planning on it being on a quarter to a half acre), I plan on getting a greenhouse here in vegas. Not sure what I'll do with it in the summer(maybe some plants out there love to bake in a super hot greenhouse?), but I plan on using it in the winter for all my cool weather fruits and veggies, and to prepare seedlings for the spring. Maybe anything that's potted that doesn't like our weather when it gets into the 40s in the winter, will go in there as well :) Looking at your greenhouse just makes me jealous and looking foward to mine even more!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Four Season Vegetable Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here