Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tomes_gw

~*~ The Wonder Tree ~*~

tomes
14 years ago

Hello guys,

I know that this isn't probably the right section to post this, but I think that you all need to het acquainted with the following tree:
THE MORINGA OLEIFERA

It's really a tree worth considering to plant, when you realise just how wholesome it's leaves are! It's leaves have more Vitamin A than carrots, more calcium than milk, more iron than spinach, more Vitamin C than oranges, and more potassium than bananas," and that the protein quality of Moringa leaves rivals that of milk and eggs.color>

I sure do thank our LORD JESUS for this wonderful Tree of sustenance! Taking the economical en political climate we are globally heading for, I think we all will do real good to get some of these babies in the ground already...

I got mine from these guys: Click Here.

If you need a good website, explaining how to propagate the seed, then please go and have a lookHere.

I just had to share this with you guys!

Regards,

Tomes
"And GOD said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." - Genesis

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County