Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posoqueria longiflora

Posted by Tolip Tropical (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 5:24

I'm looking for seeds of Posoqueria longiflora (Needle Flower plant). I'm willing to buy them or if you would like we can also trade.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posoqueria longiflora

Hi Tolip,
I've been looking for this too, for quite some time, so if you find seeds let me know please!! There is a nursery in hawaii that sells seedlings of it on ebay but I guess the trip to greece was too much for them and they eventually died.. The problem is he sends them bareroot and rather smallish, but if you are in the us I guess they would arrive sooner and have better chances..There is another nursery in hawaii that sends plants in some kind of coco stuff and they have no problem with transport in fact my tabernaemontana africana is theirs and it is one of my most rewarding plants..unfortunately they don't carry the variety of the previous nursery..

o

Logee's sells this for 25 bucks in their Nov special. I'm very curious about its smell. So if anyone thinks the scent of this plant worth it and very strong, let me know.

o

• Posted by jimshy z7 Brooklyn, NY (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 7, 13 at 20:44

Funny, this was moving to the top of my lust list, too! Would love to hear from any growers as well.

o

• Posted by jimshy z7 Brooklyn, NY (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 12, 13 at 14:43

FYI,

I took the plunge and ordered it from Logee's. It'll be some time before I can promise anyone seeds, but if it blooms I'll be sure to report back!

o

Jim,

If you can please take pic of your plant once it's arrived. I want to know how tall it is. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here