Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Love Spell

Posted by dillon_67 Z5 CT (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 24, 05 at 15:32

Okay, I asked a question about Victoria's Secret "Love Spell" fragrance before. I didn't get the response that I was actually looking for, so I will try and ask a different question, in hopes of getting to the answer.

Here goes:
On the BOTTLE, what is the flower that is pictured?
What type of flower is it?
What type of flower could it be?
Any answers would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Love Spell

Hi,

My close friend wears that perfume - it's a nice scent. I visited the website to view the bottle, but it's difficult to tell what type of flower is depicted on the bottle (if the picture is modeled after an actual flower). It looks like some type of violet rose - the leaves especially. However, if you're hoping to pin that fragrance to one plant, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Most perfumes are composites of scores of different natural and artificial scents, and I'm sure Love Spell is no different. Hopefully someone at the forum will be able to give you a more specific answer to your question.

Best regards,
Chris

o
RE: Love Spell

Hi,

I looked at my friend's bottle - it's a purple hydrangea.

-Chris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here