Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
just recieved my first jasmine sambac moo....

Posted by xmikelx 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 11 at 11:18

HI,
i ordered ,for the first time, my first jasmine moo....i was sooo scared because i figure it will arrive dead.

anywho, it arrived and its not completely dead but it looks sick; from transit only i hope!

some shoots and leaves were dead, some leaves are really dry and hard.
so my question issss how can i pamper it...i was thinking puttin it in shower for humidity how soon can i put it into a different pot the soil is still moist so i dont need to water
thank you very much

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: just recieved my first jasmine sambac moo....

Congrats on getting your 1st jasmine. FIrst of all, how long was it in transit? It might be in shock and the best thing to do is wait a few days before transplanting it into a new pot and soil. Don't disturb the plant yet and keep it out of sun for several days, shady cool area is best. Don't overwater it and providing humidity is a good idea. Also don't fertilize it until you see new growth because you will stress the plant out more if you do so now.
Good Luck!

o

Give it a week or two before repotting. Meanwhile, watch your watering, don't over water. Moo is tough so don't worry too much; she'll recover.

o

thanks kemistry!!
will do!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here