Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
akfgrocks

My M.Alba has yellow leaves.

AKFGRocks
10 years ago

I don't know what kind of M.Alba is it but the tree used to be very green when we transferred this plant to the ground. It stayed green for a couple years and the yellowing started to happen. The last thing that we did before it turned yellow was my mom gave it rose fertilizer once and after that it began yellowing and dying.

Fast forward a couple years the tree is still yellow and alive. It has very few flowers and the funny thing is there's like a branch growing out of the side of a trunk that has very green branches and most of the flowers are blooming on those green branches.

As you can see below this part of the tree has the most flowers blooming on that spot.

The rest of the tree have these abnormally round bulbs like its producing fruit.

I don't like to say this about my mom but she wasn't taking care of the tree very well and she never watered that much.
I want to ask about advice to take care of the tree because I don't want it to die. I want to know more about watering and the type of fertilizer to use and also what's causing the yellowing of the leaves. I am going to be the caretaker for the tree right now.

Comments (4)