Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Top 15 Fragrant Plumeria.. Requested by a friend!!!

For you H...

These are the top 15 most fragrant Plumeria in my collection!!!

They are not in any particular order.. I love them all!! I will include the information on each for those that might like to know about these varieties if needed.

Embers AKA Toba' s Fire
Elizabeth Thornton Lemon Drop
San Germaine
Scentsational
lava Flow
Vera Cruz Rose
Kapalua
Jeannie Moragne
Bali Whirl
Bali Hai Gold
Hawaiian Fire
Kauka Wilder
Princess Victoria
Penang Peach

So fragrant .. And oh, so beautiful...

Have a great night!!

Laura

Comments (50)

• kandhi
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Laura, I have 4 from the list above :). I am looking forward to get Scentsational..

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

Wow Laura..Thanks!!!How thoughful of you..

I heard through the grapevine that your trees are looking fantastic this year as always...I really wish I could get the kind of sunlight you do..BUt it's a good thing I don't of I'd be begging you for one or two of that beeautiful collection..I think I will check them out if you provide a link for me to see your latest pics)))

Many hugs

Mike

• chubite
    9 years ago

Hi Laura,

Thanks a lot for the list. I checked mine and compare with what you think it's a must have..and I'm happy I have a few matches your list..although it's slow in here and some just show the tip of their leaves and not fully leaf yet.

Anyway please update the list now and then if you sniff any new plumies that you think it's worth to own for fragrant lovers like me:)

• flowers_galore
    9 years ago

thank you so much for posting this list. I will save it. Can you post any flowers you may have ? And your sources for them at your convenience. Thank you so much. Embers on your list is just beautiful. But is exotic plumeria your only source or is there another? I have been looking at plumerias for a long time. But was some how hesitant to get them. Thank you again.

Radha.

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Kandhi!! Nice to see you!! I know you love the fragrant ones too!

Mike...I wish I could send you some of my sunshine and heat. It finally started getting warm a few weeks ago. Things are popping now. So, I'm really happy to see the new growth!! Il post pics as I go through my photobucket and post. I used to have it open until someone started trying to sell their plants on eBay using my pics.. Unbelievable!!

Hi Chubite! This thread is because of you!! ;-). I think you should look into the Bali Whirl. You would love this one...

Radha!! I have Embers and Toba's Fire. They are said to be one in the same from the late Richard Toba from Lahaina . I have heard many stories of this one and all I know is that some cuttings were given to Allen from EP and he named them Embers. So.. embers can be purchased from exotic Plumeria and Toba' s Fire can be purchased from eBay. I trust Fuzzy and his sight is called Bloomingplumeria. Matt also sells at times ( TF) he is on eBay and I respect and trust him a lot. He goes by one stop Aloha I'll look up the sights and post here if you can't find them.

I will post pictures of some.. Remember some are very reasonable and fragrant and some are really ( unbelievably) expensive and fragrant...

Here is Bali Whirl.

Laura

• Robert (zone 7a, Oklahoma)
    9 years ago

I'm not a plumie expert like Laura however I've gotta throw in my two cents and vote for Gold Coast Peach(y)!
    I killed mine from last year but just now ordered another one from Brad's Buds and Blooms.
    I think it smells awesome! :)

-Robert

• newgen
    9 years ago

I think the common Celadyne is very, very fragrant as well, and it's very cold hardy.

Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Robert!!

I have heard that the Gold Coast peachy is a fragrant one.. I wish I had this one.. Please post pics... ;-).

Robert, Lol. I'm not an expert!! ;-)

Newgen!! I agree. Celadine is a " classic " and should be in everyone's collection!!! Hardy, profuse and very fragrant!!!

Celadine .

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Fri, Jun 20, 14 at 9:46

Original Author
    9 years ago

Desert Sunrise...

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Elizabeth Thornton Lemon Drop

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Lava Flow

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Jeannie Moragne

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Hawaiian Fire

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Vera Cruz Rose

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Daisy Wilcox

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Kapalua

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Princess Victoria

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Kauka Wilder

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Kaneohe Sumburst

Laura

9 years ago

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing pics with us! :)

-Robert

• flowers_galore
    9 years ago

All I can say is I will be looking at them AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
    I always looked at these trees in India, and even today I remember their exact locations and their vivid colors. Thank you so much for posting them.. Hopefully by next year I will be posting my own plumies!!!

• kandhi
    9 years ago

Laura, stunning pics! thanks for sharing on this forum. If I go to plumeria forum I get overwhelmed looking at them. With space limitation to maintain indoors in winter is a challenge here for us. You are doing an awesome job maintaing them. I am yet to see some blooms on my fragrant plumeria's. I still think you need to have muliple blooms on the plant for wafting factor...

Radha, You are lucky to grow these in ground, go for it..

• fenius
    9 years ago

You're such enablers this year too!
    thanks for putting this list together Laura, please add more suggestions guys!!

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    9 years ago

Hey there Ms 98% ;-) - all your plants look very happy, as usual; so keep on keeping on - they appreciate what you're doing!

Al

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

Laura....Did you have any idea that you are well known all over the world for one of the best Plumie growers around?

I am so honored to be a close friend of that.

The temps are still in the low 70's here and we have yet to hit 90..This year would of killed any plumies I had, since night temps are even colder..It was 49 this morning and I don't think I ever saw steam come out of my mouth so late in the season, but it did. It feels like the end of September about these parts..Hey, maybe my trees will change quickly this year and snow will be flying by October...That's where I'm headed..Now they are saying we are getting polar vortex right through July and possible August..I'm am almost done living here..lol
    Now imagine, how my plumies would feel?

Thank goodness we have yours to look at my good friend.. Thank you

Hugs

MIke

This post was edited by meyermike_1micha on Sun, Jun 22, 14 at 12:27

Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Robert!! Thank you for always sharing your pictures too!! You always have gorgeous blooms.. I just want to see what goodies you have in your basement!! Lol. Still need a GCP though!! ;-)

Radhaval... Thank you so much!! That makes me feel wonderful! They do have this " aloha spirit" that I feel.. Please share your pics too!!

Kandhi!! You know how we are challenged here in Virginia and it just makes it more interesting !! I know about space limitations.. OMG!! Do I Lol!

I try and thin down my collection, but I really love each and everyone.. I know you understand!!! Mahalo!!!

Fenius.. Enablers? Lol.. You guys are going to get me into more trouble!! It's so hard to visit this forum and see what you all have. A few of you will send me emails about special trees and its so hard to try and resist. I love these fragrant trees and I also love all of the others too!!

Hi Al!! Lol. That was such a great quiz!! I shared that with a few of my friends and they made it to the 98 percent too!! I'm just glad I wasn't in the 2 percent .. Then you would call me " Ms 2". How embarrassing !! Lol!! ;-)

Thank you for the kind comments. I really enjoy growing these beauties and I credit you for teaching me what I know and how I can make all of my trees happy! So " thank you!! " for all that you share as well. My trees are very happy!! Again, many thanks!! Have a wonderful summer, Al!!!

Hi Mike!! Lol.. You are so funny!! All over the world? Nooooo.. , but that is a very, very kind compliment!! Thank you for that!! Close friend indeed and I will always be grateful to you!! ;-). You have taught me many things as well and I am truly thankful for all that you do ...Truly. ;-)

Temps here have been crazy.. We had heat index of 105 a few days ago and my trees haven't acclimated to the hot temps yet, so I have been moving them around to protect the, from sunburn. It's really crazy what is going on with this weather... I'll always share my pics with you and any others who would like to see!

Hugs right back at you!!!

Thank you everyone!!!

Here is Xquisite that is blooming .. It has a nice fragrance, but not at the top of the top 20... i thought I would share!!

Laura

• fenius
    9 years ago

This is really exquisite!!
    I've been going crazy looking at plumerias again this week.. I was on the verge of ordering a couple I've been looking for a long time (mardi gras and saithong namely) on ebay from a thai seller then found out he might not be reliable.. It's becoming really frustrating finding sellers willing to ship to europe for reasonable shipping costs and I was wondering if any of you can recommend from experience any of these ebay sellers (except anyamanee, I know she's good!) Any help would be immensely appreciated!

• flowers_galore
    9 years ago

Thank you for confirming Anyamanee is good for me, Fenius, I just placed an order with her...

Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Fenius!!!

Where are you located? I will look for sellers that you can trust. Let me know where you live and I will try and help. I have a few in mind and I will contact them to see once I know ...

Thanks for the comment on Xquisite!! It changes so much with the heat and humidity!! This one looks so different from the first set of blooms. They were more yellow... Then they changed. I will find that picture and post for you. You won't believe it's the same tree!!!

Hope I can help you!!!

Laura

• fenius
    9 years ago

Hey Laura,
    you are so kind to help! I am in Greece, so far I have ordered only from anyamanee and Derrick (drock) and I want a few thai ones and some american varieties that they don't have..I have read about a few recommended us sellers but I'm afraid most don't ship overseas..And If you know thai ebay sellers that sell true to name plumerias it would help a lot of people Laura! (I only know anya and have read also bkinter plants is good)..

Original Author
    9 years ago

..sunchai jenakom...big love plumerias.

Try this.. Bigloveplumeria.com.

I have friends who have bought from this Known Thai dealer..

I will have others names soon for you, but this is a great source who does big business with sellers here in the US. She is in Thailand. Good reputation!

:-)

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Fenius,

Here is another..

Giampietro Petiet
    Sun Island Nursery
    Catania, Italy

sunislandnursery@libero.it

I talked with him and he does ship to Greece with no problem! He has a great selection and is very trustworthy as well as the above listed seller for you guys abroad!!!

Good luck!!

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Mon, Jun 23, 14 at 15:18

• fenius
    9 years ago

You're the best Laura!Many thanks :-*

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    9 years ago

Ain't she? ;-)

Original Author
    9 years ago

You are most welcome , Fenius!!!

I hope you have success from these two gentleman. I did say the first seller was a " she". Sorry.. " he" a nice gentleman!!! I was thinking of Atom!! Lol!

Check with Both and tell them I sent you to them... ;-). They will help you out. ( Laura jones).

Here is the pictures of Xquisite that I mentioned how the coloration changed in the heat.. Believe me, they are the same tree!

Al... That was so nice of you!!! Believe me, I needed that lift today, so thank you. You are so kind!! ;-)

Much appreciated...

Laura

Fenius.. Before... About two weeks ago!!!

Original Author
    9 years ago

Xquisite today....

Laura

• fenius
    9 years ago

The sun and heat really do wonders for plumerias.. Their scent also increases immensely when they bloom outside in the summer.. This one is a real beauty Laura! I already sent an email to the italian guy last night and I'm waiting for instructions!!.. I'll go make my wish lists for this year now..

Original Author
    9 years ago

Awesome!!! .

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Fenius .. Any news? Did he respond to your email?

Just checking!!!

Laura

• fenius
    9 years ago

yeppers!! he sent me the jj catalog to consult for starters! I'm lost in plumie heaven, I'll let you know what I choose so you can give me tips for the scent, thanks!!

• Andrew Scott
    9 years ago

Hey Mike! I need to send you an email. I have had such a rough time sleeping but if I don't message you today, then tomorrow it will be!

I just wanted to tell you that you should NOT have totally given up on growing plumeria! I can think of a few off the top of my head that should have bloomed easily for you.
    1. Dwarf Singapore Pink.
    2. Celandine
    3. Psycho

Right now it seems our temps are up and down. We had some serious heat for awhile. We have not had morning temps in the 40's but we have hit low to mid 50's a few times.

I was telling Laura that I am so stoked because my JJ Orange is going to bloom for the first time this year! Temps do need to at least be in the 80's for decent flower color but John(owner of JJ's told me that with our humidity here in NY state, I should still have good coloration!

Andrew

Original Author
    9 years ago

Penang Peach...

Picture taken yesterday...

Take care,

Laura

• fenius
    9 years ago

Hey Laura!!
    Nice penang peach bouqouet, I ordered it from anyamanee
    too this year..
    So, I wanted to consult with you on the scents before I ordered but I was in a hurry to leave for the weekend and now I thought I'd hear your comments anyway
    this is what I ordered from the sicilian nursery
    P. stenopetala
    P. "Chiang Mai Rainbow"
    (these because of Robert!)
    P. "San Germain "
    P. "Teresa Wilder"
    P. "Mardi Gras"
    and P. "Shooting Star"
    I initially wanted Amber Queen and Musk Rainbow too but they are not available for this season any more..
    So what do u think?
    Oh, and not just Laura of course, If anyone has any experience of these I'd love to know your thoughts!!

This post was edited by fenius on Wed, Jul 23, 14 at 18:20

9 years ago

Haha. I love being a bad influence. Laugh.
    I think you'll love the grapefruit/floral/perfume scent of Chiang Mai Rainbow, Fenius, plus the bloom itself is gorgeous to look at.
    Can't wait until both of our P. stenopetala bloom so we can finally sniff this sucker! :)

-Robert

Original Author
    9 years ago

Lol Robert ... You are so funny!!

SP is awesome.. I just saw a beautiful blooming one this past week out in California.. It was very fragrant!! You will love this one!!!

Notes

• P. Stenopetala Cuba. extremely fragrant species produces large hanging clusters of weeping, white, thin and curly petaled blossoms with a very strong
    jasmine perfume. The limbs are thin, as are the leaves. The size is easy to control by annual pruning. The cuttings are difficult to root, probably one of the reasons it is not commonly found. Must be grafted. Thin branches in strongly weeping habit and spider like flowers smelling of Carnations. Compact
    growth habit very fragrant species must be grafted or grown as a seedling. Wonderful and spectacularly fragrant Rambling vine which is very hard to display nicely. Luc from Florida Colors has custom grafted it on a tall seedling, resulting in this gorgeous tree which will eventually resemble a weeping willow. Not to be confused with the totally different and extremely inferior P. Stenopatala /P. Steno Patala which is being sold as a deliberately misnamed plant. (Seen on some Thai websites and eBay. Always buy from reputable dealers...dd). Evergreen species, long narrow and twisted petals, white with yellow throat, leaves also long and pointed, good blooming plant. This intensely fragrant beauty is blooming on every tip. All I have to worry about is keeping it from draping over everything, since it's essentially a weeping plumeria. Heavy bloomer. The species appears as cold resistant as any of the other species. Seeds don't stay viable. Strong carnation perfume. A shrub with thin hanging branches in a rambling habit with large white drooping, spider- like flowers that are strongly carnation. Gets powdery mildew.

Great selection, Fenius.. You will be very happy!! I hope you said hello for me!! ;-)Giampietro is a great seller and person!!

Penang peach is a must have!! Awesome..

Notes... PP

• Penang Peach aka Som Garasin (close), Thai Gold, Thai Yellow, Thai Salmon, California Sunset (close), Som Kalisin, Orange Thai (close). Malaysia
    Thick petals, good heavy bloomer. Orange with red bands and stiff texture. Compact low spreading growth. Leaf has a hook at the tip. Red leaf margins. Very sweet fragrance and excellent keeping quality. In the fall, blooms will not be as vibrant. Penang Peach is one of the plumerias most used in lei making, It is a beautiful flower. It can look differently in different weather. I've seen pictures where it is a vivid orange-red, and others where it looks all yellow. Similar to Kimo in that its name has several synonyms. It was introduced into Hawaii from Indonesia where it was discovered. Its origin is unknown except that it is very popular as a lei flower in many parts of S.E. Asia. It has caught on in Hawaii and is now being cultivated for lei flowers along with Celadine and some others. One of the best characteristics is its growth habit is compact and low to ground which makes it easy for the flower pickers. The fragrance is more lemony than Celadine. It has excellent texture and the coloring holds steady. Penang Peach bloomed late one year so I kept it in the house in a sunny window. Instead of developing the colors of a ripe peach, it was much more deep yellow with a touch of pink. It was a very pretty bloom even though it was not the color it develops with heat. Recommended for the coast. Apricot-peach, yellow-colored flower, pink splashband on one side of the petal, with round petals, sweet medium scent. A Houston lady pinched a piece of this off a sad looking tree at Waimea Falls on Oahu, HI. It was the first for the mainland. Changeable over life of bloom. PP vs. Som Karasin: growth rate Som karasin 1:4 of Penang Peach. I believe the statement that Penang Peach from Indonesia is wrong because they came originally from Penang Island in the north of Peninsular Malaysia where they grew in abundance along the coast many years ago. Midribs are green. PP can be easily distinguished because of the many many branches, hook of the tip of the leaves, thin brown line and most obvious is the brown throat of the leaves, leaf stem always brownish orange. Heavy bloomer over long season. Easy to root and air layer. Blooms on short branches. sometimes blooms very yellow sometimes very pink.

San Germain.. Bought one out in Cali!! ;-)

Notes

San Germaine aka Madison White, Venezuelan Snowball, St. Croix Honeysuckle. Honeysuckle 4” White flowers are intensely fragrant. Huge prolific bunches of blooms. Long flower stems. White flowers with beautiful long leaves, very strong jasmine fragrance. Recommended. Richard and Mary Eggenberger, renowned authors of "The Handbook of Plumeria Culture", regard San Germaine as one of the most outstanding frangipanis from Hawaii! Plumeria caracasana hybrid. A fast growing well shaped medium evergreen tree with huge graceful frond like foliage and a clean, white barked, non suckering trunk make this a most beautiful ornamental tree even when not in flower. The medium flowers hang in huge bunches all over the tree. Very long flowering season and cold tolerant. The flowers have a beautiful softness about them. AND arguably the best perfume of all the frangipanis! A white with a very strong honeysuckle scent. Very narrow leaves. One of the most fragrant of all plumeria along with Vera Cruz Rose. The perfumery aroma
    will surprise your senses. Comes into bloom when other deciduous trees are almost finished with their season. The tall inflorescence has many florets that continue to emerge for a long flowering season. The naturally drooping foliage is simple gorgeous. Tough and cold tolerant. Smells more like a jasmine crossed with a hybrid rose. Lanky. Very leggy grower with white flower and yellow center, the scent is a strong honey suckle, has huge inflos that will produce many flowers. Distinctive leave shape ��" long, narrow. Compact growth. Doesn't get rust. Easy/fast rooter, thick branching, fast grower, generous bloomer, hearty.

Teresa Wilder

Notes

• Teresa Wilder #261 aka Theresa Wilder, Teddy, Teddy Wilder, Phet Sairung, Pet Sairung, Sam Kasat, Pinwheel Rainbow, Lo Kwain. 4" rainbow with spicy clove fragrance. Gorgeous old time favorite that was recently rediscovered in Hawaii. Recommended. A large pinwheel rainbow with strong color definition. Grows in very large clusters and has a medium sweet floral scent of spicy clove. Open petaled bright rainbow with moderate overlapping petals. Well formed growth habit. Golden-orange and bright red. Leaves: emerald green with light green veining, elliptical, pointed tip. Conspicuous and strong coloration. 4" rainbow with slender, sometimes almost curly petals. Beautiful pinks, red, gold, and orange. Medium compact tree. One of the bright rainbow colors, 3.5", long petals, heavy bloomer. named in honor of the wife of Kauka Wilder. Spicy clove fragrance with average keeping quality with average tendency to fade. Tall grower with good branching, elliptical green leaves acute tips. Elliptical open petal with some overlap, slender and sometimes curl backwards. Medium sweet clove scent. Large bloom clusters, a compact grower. Named by Kauka Wilder, an associate in botany at the Bishop Museum. He named it for his sister-in-law. Pinwheel rainbow of orange to pink and coral. Good color intensity and recommended for landscaping. Large pinwheel with an amazing blend of colors. Very large clusters makes the tree look absolutely grand. Great sweet scent and 4-5”. A mature tree is densely branched and stunning even from a distance with its rich vibrant colors. Not Cold Tolerant.

Mardi Gras. Have one.. Hasn't bloomed.

Notes

Mardi Gras #226 Thornton 3 1/2" orange and pink rainbow with peach fragrance is one of my favorites as far as smell and colors. The fragrance of
    tuttie fruitie / peachy. The color when it first opens is very rainbow sherbet. Fades to white around the edges with the orange/red band in the middle. Compact growth and nice fragrance. Orange; petal wide, rounded, ruffled, pointed tip, highly overlapping, red bands on front and back; heavy texture; Beautiful swirling complex of multi colors and patternation. Nice sweet /spicy perfume. Orange, red bands on front and back, wide rounded petals, pointed tips, high overlapping, heavy texture, 3-1/2", keeping quality excellent. Fused mass of blended pastels that radiate a soft orange-yellow-pinkish blend. The fragrance is sweet and peachy and growth is compact. Elizabeth Thornton seedling and one of her most showy trees. 3" pink pastel blend that radiates a soft orange yellow-pinkish array of colors. The fragrance is sweet and peachy and the growth habit is compact. Peach fragrance, smells like soap or laundry detergent, from a collection of 700 seedlings that originated in Texas. Blended of soft orange pinkish, sweet and peachy fragrance, wide and pointed tip, color turns softer toward the end of petals. Average growth habit with good branching. Elliptical green leaves have acute tips. Logo for the PSA. Pod parent: Courtade Pink. It will put on a show when you feed it properly. Roots well. Doesn't seem quite as robust as the Lemon Drop. Heavy bloomer. Strongly influenced by heat. Heat makes it red and orange and lesser heats make it pink and yellow. The less the heat, the lighter the color is. Mine is near white at times. Lots of different colors. Even without heat and with a first time bloom you get a lot of yellow. A very washed out pastel with lots of yellow in cooler weather. One of the most floriferous. Blooms Yellow/White in cool temps, Pink/Yellow in normal range, and Red/Orange in hot weather. 3-3.5”. Wide, slightly overlapping petals with pointed tips. Blend of pastel oranges, pinks and yellow. Thick textured. Compact grower. Sweet peach fragrance.

Shooting Star

Notes.

• Shooting Star aka Thai Som Raya JJ.

I'll add one more.. j-105

Lovely bloom and a great fragrance!!!

Sorry... But I had to add to the list!!! ;-). It's more fragrant this year and so deep in coloration!!

Notes..

• J 105 aka New Shocking, Josie, Norma Christina. JJ. 2.5" to 3" wide open, flat and uniquely colored flowers of good substance. Petals heavily
    overlapping, white with purple and golden-brown, turning to orange at center. Fragrance: sweet, medium, Leaves: medium to dark green, wider towards tip. Unique coloration. White with dark pink or red area, turning to yellow and orange towards base. Leaves are broad elliptical with pointed tip. Compact growth habit. Shiny, very thick rounded leaves and beautiful, scented flowers, semi-compact growth and excellent blooming performance. Creamy White Petals with Red - Purple edges and orange center. Fragrant peachy. Fantastic 3-4” blooms, semi-compact tree, and dense, shiny foliage this has been called perhaps the ideal plumeria. Scent: medium floral. Huge 4-5”+ bloom, wide petals, overlapping, orange with mottled burgundy streaking in petals. Stunning, orange red with rolled back edges. Gorgeous colors with pink-violet 3" to 4" and dense clusters. Wide petals, one side of each petal twisted toward the petal base. More intense pink color spreading over the petals, and turn into intense violet color at the rim. Moderate overlapping, golden / yellow center. Mild and sweet fragrance with good keeping quality. Large awesome flowers are abundant over a well shaped compact semi dwarf tree. Unbelievable color combo of yellow, orange, pink and white. Very cool bloom, large and the petals as hard- no flex at all, look like wax. Petals reflex back a day or so after they open. slightly late bloomer. it likes to bloom real close to the season end. Early bloomer in Florida. Blooms stay on plant a long time. Branched can seal over.

Hope this helps..

Have a great night!!!

Laura

• fenius
    9 years ago

Hey guys!
    Robert, can't wait for a plumie bloom, the new ones might bloom next year though ... Even the ones I have are very late this year because we had a strange summer..
    L aura thanks, your notes are priceless! j105 is already on the list for next year! I also wanted pinwheel rainbow, didn't know it's actually teresa wilder, it's nice to cross one off instead of keep adding endlessly!

Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Fenius!!!

Glad you are happy!!

My notes are from Diana's compilation. She is a grower in California who has done a lot of work and I have her file .... She updates every few years, if not every year. Great information for all plumeria lovers!!!

Enjoy!! j -105 I is fabulous!!!

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Thought of you guys this morning.. J-105 after the rain...

Laura

Original Author
    8 years ago

Fenius,

Thought of you ...

Queen Amber blooming today...

This is for you!!!

Laura