Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mysore mulli

Posted by live4u none (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 2:28

Hi
I got recently my backyard done and have a small survivor of jasmine variety. Its been an year and it hasnt grown much. I want to bring fragrant jasmine preferably mysore mulli. I ordered one on Amazon and the seller came back about california not allowing their plants. I am looking for a place where I can buy mysore mulli please. An online one is also fine.

On a side note, how is the duke different from mysore mulli? Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mysore mulli

Are you in Southern California? GreenMart in Anaheim carries Mysore Mulli and Grand Duke.

The 1 gal plants are somewhere between $10-15 (cant remember). Was just there the other day and snapped a pic of their 1 gallon Mysore Mullis. They also have larger plants that are about 3 ft tall with lots of blooms.

Mysore Mulli and Grand Duke of Tuscany are on the same level of floriferosity from what I have seen. So main difference is in the flower form. You may find the scent of Grand Duke to be more intense.

o

Thanks Musaboru. I am in san jose. I cant seem to find the jasmines here!

o

Anyone who can let me know where to find mysore mulli in bay area or online places which ship to bay area?

Thanks

o

Dhan sometimes sells Mysore Mulli on ebay.
I just checked and he currently is out but you might want to check back in a week or two.

-Robert

Here is a link that might be useful: Dhan's store on ebay

o

Thanks Robert. I sent a message to Dhan. Lets see what he says.

o

ordered one from Dhan as well as pepper's. Cant wait for them to arrive :)

Any spl instructions for maintaining them in california weather is greatly appreciated.

o

Huh. I don't see Mysore Mulli for sale on Pepper's Greenhouses site.
Did you buy Belle of India from him? That's where I got mine and I'm very happy with my purchase. :)

-Robert

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here