Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Yellowthumb1 Help, please

meyermike_1micha
11 years ago

Yellowthumb, for the life of me I can not find a orange flowering Michelia Champaca and I was hoping you could hook me up with a contact person or find me on?

I e-mailed you a few days ago and I have not gotten a response. I am guessing your e-mail on this forum is not good? Could you privately e-mail or write me here?

Thanks so much man! You are god:-)

Mike

Comments (8)

• yellowthumb
    11 years ago

I replied your response right away. What's wrong with the system? I don't trust their system anymore.

Here we go anyway.

Contact Perry at Flora Exotica located at Montreal. He will set you up.

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks agin Yellowthumb!

I tried that place and e-mailed Perry. He never got back to me-(

If there is anyway you could hook me up, it would mean a lot to me.
    I e-mailed you a while ago and I am not sure if you got it. Can you e-mail me about cost if there is one involved?
    If you can get a hold of perry, then I would really appreciate that too.
    mikerno_1@yahoo.com

You are the best. I hope to have this plant very soon, at least befor fall sets in.

MIke

• yellowthumb
    11 years ago

Sure, I sent him an email.

You can call him directly by phone. He is a bit slow responding his emails. Sometimes, the email goes to junk mail too.

YT

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Yellowthumb! You are not kidding.

I sent him a reply after he finally e-mailed me after you told him, and I have not heard from him still..lol

Thanks for what you did though. I really appreciate your help.

Mike(-))

• kasiec
    11 years ago

Hi Mike - if you have not heard from above contact, why not try Temple Garden Nursery in California. I was at that garden many years ago and they do have great selections of wonderful fragrant and exotic plants. I browsed through their on line catalog and did not see M.Champaka. Perhaps you can contact them? sales@templenursery.com Good luck.

Kasie

• chubite
    11 years ago

Hi Mike,

Why don't you contact gardino by email to be put on the waiting list for grafted m champaca?
    I know that 3 people incl myself, already contacted gardino to be on their waiting list of grafted champaca.

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Chubite and Kasie.

I looked at the Temple Garden Nursery and they only sell plants by the case. I didn't see any Champaca:-(

Gardino is a good try. I will call them on Monday. Thanks so much.
    Hard to believe that a place like the one I have tried in Canada doesn't get back to me. I thought they wanted to make money.

Mike

• yellowthumb
    11 years ago

Hi Mike,

I think Perry wants to order another batch from Thailand next spring. So you will have one.

It's very hard to run a mail order nursery business with just one guy, there are so many emails, phone calls to deal with. And if you want to make for a living out of it, it's even harder.

Be patient, and you will have it. By your skills, in no time, you will be loaded with flowers.