Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 12:51

I had to share this!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plumeria blooming!

Hi fenius - beautiful!! The last picture is postcard perfect. Congratulation!!

Kasie

o

Fenius, you mentioned that your plumeria is blooming on my thread. I was going to ask you to post a picture. Here you are, perfect. Beautiful flowers! Thank you so much for sharing it.

o

Gorgeous flowers! Congratulations! Wish we could smell them. :)

-Robert

o

As if you can't! Didn't u have a celandine, too?

o

That's great! I have one that same color, and it's just going out of bloom.

o

Ha! Yes. I have a Celadine too but it's just a baby and I probably won't get any blooms until next year.
We're just going to have to live vicariously through your green thumb for now! ;)

-Robert

o

Ummm, I can smell the scent. Your Plumeria/flower is beautiful..Congrats...Toni

o

Congrats. :D Always nice to see a blooming plumeria. :)

o

What fertilizer are you using to produce the bloom?

o

Hi marlene,
I try to use as little chemicals on my plants as I can so no high phosphorus bloom fertilizers that I often read about. I only use guano -which stinks!- in early spring, and once later vilmorin-bio for acid loving plants which is an organic/mineral granular fertilizer (something like 6-4-7&3Mgo and if I'm out, I use the vilmorin-bio for citrus plants which is almost the same I think, maybe higher last number)..I do this with all my plants by the way; only guano or sangue di bue in early spring and two different vilmorins for citrus and acid, the rest get another guano.. So nothing special apparently, my celadine sits in my southeast balcony (in front of the a/c for lack of space! but the heat doesn't seem to bother it, it blows on the pot and stem) and goes inside around december before the first frost. Its only problem is spider mites that I fight with daily water sprays when I'm here and soap and alcohol if I go on vacation for a while..Hope it helps!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here