Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
URGENT arabian jasmine help

Posted by chirdi358 Scotland (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 1, 14 at 16:22

Just transplanted my MOO jasmine from hydroponics to a good quality potting compost as well as a few other plants. However I have a few concerns. Firstly 3 buds are limp and wilted (the ones directly in front of you in the photo) but the rest are fine. What is causing this? Also some of the leaves are slightly paler and yellow and this occurred before the transplant, one more thing, is it dangerous if the plastic pot is warm to the touch? Will it damage the roots?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: URGENT arabian jasmine help

I think it is just trying to adapt to its new setting.water carefully, and keep it in warm but not hot place in shade for few days until you see the plant perking up. These are tough plants and will do well.

o
RE: URGENT arabian jasmine help

They are better now, but one of the leaves has become slightly crusty and discoloured :( I guess ill see how it goes, thanks for the help :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here