Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Michelia Alba trimming?

Posted by AngelSmell Fullerton, CA 1 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 31, 05 at 16:47

I have 2 Michelia Alba's I purchased last summer, they are really growing leaps and bounds this summer, are you suppose to leave the branches as is or do you trim the ends of the branches to make it more bushy?
When I purchased both of them at Green Mart in Orange they had very large ones and it didn't look like they had ever been trimmed. Does anyone have any experience on this subject?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Michelia Alba trimming?

I remember seeing Green Mart trimmed their trees. I wanted to reach out and grab the loose cuttings to try and root them, but I knew better.

Kasie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here