Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My mind helped my jasmine flower!

Posted by mersiepoo 6a Pa (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 26, 11 at 17:41

I'm half through with the book "The secret world of plants", it is one of the most interesting books I've EVER read! So, anyway, I've been using my psychic energy to 'send love' to my jasmine, and visualize it with lots of nice big flowers, and told it (they can read your mind, ya know!) that I would be so thrilled if jasmine would flower! And it is working!!!! It just produced the biggest flower ever a few days ago, and has even more buds on it now. For the past few years I've had it it rarely bloomed! It works!
Now I'm concentrating on the gardenia that isn't dead yet..so far it's got 2 buds on it!
The plants know when you are talking and thinking of them..so I better be careful what I say.....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My mind helped my jasmine flower!

Hi mersipoo!
I am so glad you posted. I am happy you are enjoying your book and speaking pychically to your plants. Why wouldn't it work?
I love your posts.
Post pic of the jasmine blooming if you get a chance.
Jasmine is my new passion, I bought Confederate jasmine "Madison", and planted them out front and I ordered a "Grand Duke of Tuscany", it was a twig, and is growing finally on the porch out front.
I think it is so tiny that it will have to get bigger before it blooms, but I am happy it grew new leaves. LOL!
I will have to bring it in for the winter though, God, I hope it lives. I don't do well with indoor plants, but I didn't pay much for the twig, so I'll give it a try.

o

Hi Butterfly! Glad to see you are still on here daalink! :D Send love and talk to your little twig..it'll grow into a huge tree in no time! Oh, also, play it classical music, they supposedly really like Bach! They said that the plants would actually grow towards classical music, and grow away from 'acid rock'. Country music had no effect whatsoever on the plants, lol! I love jasmine, they are much easier to grow than gardenias, but I love them all! :D I will have to send a pic of the jasmine in bloom, it's finally putting out buds, when it would never bloom at all. And, it's got BIG buds too! :D I'm trying to get my plumeria to bloom too, it did last year but so far no dice. May all your lovely jasmine do great, Butterfly! They are so cool, I have arabian tea jasmine, you can use the flowers to flavor water, put a few in a glass of water, put it in the fridge, and you will have some lovely scented water the next morning. :)

o

Mercie!!!

Look I just saw your thread and so much wanted to read it and comment but have to run to a Doctors visit! Please come back so we can talk tomorrow?

I have been in a bad accident and I will fill you in later.

Hugs to an ole time friend!

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here