Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
thanks, members, for all your help

Posted by lollapalloo California (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 2, 14 at 18:14

Hello from long-time lurker, new poster! Owe special thanks to the following folks for untold numbers of postings which have helped me establish a fragrance garden in the last year. Thank you Robert, yellow thumb, Clare_, longriver, meyermike, jimshy, kemistry, mersiepoo, Kasie, cweathersby, ispahan, olympia gardener, fenius. Here's what I've planted and is growing well, so far: Osmanthus fragrans, 6 lavenders, Michelia Alba, Champaka, and Figo, hedychium coronarium and Dr. Moy, Chimonanthus praecox,aloysia virgata, calycanthus fl.,plumeria Aztec Gold, periclymenum Serotina and Scentsation, 3 sambac jasmines, and (but in spite of you all) Hall's honeysuckle!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: thanks, members, for all your help

Aw lollapalloo; Sounds like you are growing all of my favorite plants.. well almost, you need to add tuberose and brunfelsia next (lol) . I'd love to see some pictures when they are blooming : )

o

Ha! This is a great post. You're welcome and I look forward to your suggestions. :)

-Robert

o

You are most welcome, after all we are here to enable!!.. I don't know what you mean about hall's honeysuckle I have it on my balcony and wouldn't dream of being without it!!

o

Anytime. So happy we have been able to help you. We have a wonderful bunch of good helpful friends here and enablers. Lol

You must grow one or two great orchids!,!!,

I have one that smells so nice, my whole yard is just lovely!

Hello all.

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here