Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
not blooming in october.. but still fun!

Posted by fenius 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 12 at 14:01

Ok so I uploaded my new finds, I broke my back yesterday transplanting all this!
Camellia sasanqua "beatrice emily", Illicium henryi and epigaea repens as they arrived:
Photobucket

tabernaemontana africana in bigger pot:
Photobucket

my pancratium maritimum finally popped!
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: not blooming in october.. but still fun!

Dang you, fenius! You grow so many unusual plants that tempt us! Just read how Epigaea repens has an exquisite fragrance also just read how Pancratium maritimum's flowers are scented in the evenings.

-Robert

o

Ok. Robert how did you know it would tempt us? Smiling.
I must say its a must to get them all.

I do have the Africa one but it has not flowered yet. It is getting tall though.

Fenius.....!!!! I love the all. Please keep us in the loop when flower. I would love to know how they do.
Now, for the usual. Where did you get them? Lol

o

Ok. Robert how did you know it would tempt us? Smiling.
I must say its a must to get them all.

I do have the Africa one but it has not flowered yet. It is getting tall though.

Fenius.....!!!! I love the all. Please keep us in the loop when flower. I would love to know how they do.
Now, for the usual. Where did you get them? Lol

o

I got the first three from a nursery in Holland (esveld) that the guys from my greek forum have been talking about placing an order since spring! He has a lod of rhododendrons ecc but not many tropicals, mostly hardy.... I think I may have mentioned what I got in another thread but I will post pics anyway as they flower.. The tab. africana I got from ebay (someone in hawaii) And the pancratium maritimum was a gift from a member of my greek forum. It is native here in Greece but also considered threatened and she found a couple of uprooted bulbs by the sea (by tourists or cars), when the bulbs multiply I'd be happy to share them w/you all if you don't mind the wait!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here