http://pixdaus.com/pics/1251334106ULjEKVJ.jpg

i have been looking all over for it but i dont know the name

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: flower identification

Looks like lantana to me.

o

Yes, Lantana camara...one of the many cultivars of that species. It's difficult to look something up when you don't know where to begin, isn't it?

As long as you have decent images of a plant that you're wondering about, you can always post it in the Name That Plant Forum, right here in the Gardenweb.

Lantana is a perennial....often used as a disposable annual in colder climates. It behaves as a woody subshrub in the tropics/semi-tropics, and a tender perennial in other climates. It's sun and heat loving, and comes in a wide variety of colors and growth habits.

Many of us like it because it grows without a lot of watering, the deer tend to leave it alone in most locations, and it laughs at summer heat and full sun. The fact that butterflies flock to it is a real plus, too.

o

thanks so much guys

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here