Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
boronia megastigma

Posted by fragrant2008 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 30, 13 at 10:35

Hope everyone has had a good christmas :) i was just wondering if any one has grown or is growing boronia megastigma? i have been searching all over the internet for any sellers of this plant in the uk with no luck :( so if any one is growing it and would be willing to send any cuttings or seeds to the uk i would be very greateful

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: boronia megastigma

Me too!! Let me know if you have any luck...I've been posting forever here and everywhere else in order to find boronia megastigma... Not that I was able to grow boronia heterophylla, it died on me twice...

o

I hope you find a source for this plant! Maybe a source for seeds?
Ever since I came across the passage about it being the most heavenly scented plant in the book you suggested (Trees and Shrubs for Fragrance) I've wanted to sniff one. :)

-Robert

o

I thought you guys might have better luck over there in the u.s.a as the only place i have found that used to stock it but does not have any in at the moment is Cistus Nursery at 22711 NW Gillihan Road, Portland, OR 97231 but will keep you updated if i do find it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fragrant Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here