Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mersiepoo

Check out my Kick Ass Christmas Tree! ;)

mersiepoo
15 years ago

Isn't it pretty?? Yeah, I know it's not fragrant, but it's pretty with the lights off, ha ha! The story I posted on CL.

{{gwi:814430}}

{{gwi:814431}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Story of my Kick Ass Christmas Tree!

Comments (7)

• puglvr1
    15 years ago

Nice Christmas Guava Tree Mersie!! Very tropical looking and festive...Thanks for sharing your story and pics!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

• User
    15 years ago

I love that Christmas Tree!
    It looks great in the dark with the lights on it!
    Is Santa coming for your little one this year?
    Merry Christmas Mersipoo,
    and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone who reads this forum.
    May your Gardenias bloom this winter and bring you a scent of spring!
    Hey, Mersi, mabey you should try the lights on your denias.
    You never know, they might like them.(then again not)

• mersiepoo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you Puglvr!! I'm glad you liked my little tree! :) I hope you and your loooovely gardenias and your puppies have a super duper Christmas!

Butterfly, I'm really glad you liked my tree too! Hopefully next year I can put an ornament on it! :D Yes, Santa has some presents for my kiddie, he's been pretty good this year. :) LOL, I'd be afraid of putting Christmas lights on those gardenias, with my luck they would be Atheist and be offended that I did that, and then would punish me by dying on the spot, lol!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year! Let's hope that I'll be posting a picture of a gardenia bloom soon..lol! Yeah, RIGHT, ha ha! What AM I thinking?? :D

Peace, everyone!

• meyermike_1micha
    15 years ago

Is that a BLOOM on top of the tree?!!!
    Oh, sorry, it's just a bulb! LOL
    I think blooms will look better than the bulbs!! But not bad!! Maybe by next year if your little denia will have blooms instead of bulbs decorating it if it doesn't give you anymore problems and you don't wrap that cord arounds it's neck! lol

Hi mersie!!
    Mike

• snasxs
    15 years ago

mersie, that is too simple. I hope you are doing well financially! Where is your baby?

• meyermike_1micha
    15 years ago

Mercie,
    I meant to ask....What's up with box of cereal and the dish rack in the back drop??Lol
    :-)

• birdsnblooms
    15 years ago

Hey Mersi...your kickass setup looks fine, especially at night when lit..Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's!

Did you move? If so, was it out of state?

About lights on your Gardenia..if the lights don't get hot, there wouldn't have been a problem. I used to decorate tropicals including a Ficus benji tree. It would be okay, if, as you said, your 'denia isn't an athiest. :)

Good luck getting things in order..after you do you'll feel so much better. Christmas is only 357 days away..lol..time enough to work on your home and put up a big, 7' pine..Hugs, Toni

No comment on the two wisemen..lol

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner