Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catnappurr

Couldn't Help Myself.........

catnappurr
18 years ago

Hi Everybody!

We went to a creamery one night and they had all sorts of beautiful flowers. While we were waiting in line, I slipped away to look for.........of course another fushia! They had a huge green house full of them! The price stopped me dead in my tracks! I mulled it over for almost two weeks and decided I wanted one anyway, what the heck! Live on the edge! When I went back to get one they were really quite pathetic looking. The leaves were very dry yellow you could see the neglect! How horrid! Such a lovely plant!!!!! The flowers were still beautiful. And I decided it wasn't that "far gone" so I purchased one. Plus I love to nurse them back to health! When I got home I gave it a nice drink and picked off all the dead and yellow leaves. Of course it was as dry as a bone. Success! It's starting to green up and I noticed little tiny leaves popping out of the woody stems. What kind of fertilizer should I feed it???? Tomato fertilizer? Is lyme good for it? I hope it continues to make progress, because it's near impossible this time of year to find a "decent" looking one at any nursery! I simply love them! Thank you everyone for your help!!!!!

TTFN

Marcy :)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County