Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
l_i_s_a

HELP!! my 2 starter fuchsias are wilting....

l_i_s_a
13 years ago

I have a tom thumb (shrub) and a pink erecta (upright) that i got by mail on 7-29-10. One was in a 2by2 inch container. The other in a 2by5 inch container. They were full of leaves and buds i thought they looked good. I potted them a few days later into bigger containers. then i set them out in the shade. It was about 90 degrees that day. When i went to go check on them a couple of hours later the leaves and blooms were all wilted. Since then i have taken all the dried up blooms off,ans some of the leaves. The stems and leaves that are left on them are very much green. They also stand up straight.(the stems). I have now put them in my front yard where iot is somewhat cooler. But all they do is stand with wilting leaves. I noticed at night when its around 70 degrees, they look alittle better. I havent over watered or under watered that i know of. They look perfectly green, did i kii them already? What should i do? I am new to this kind of plant. But i really love them Please give me some tips or give it to me straight,did i already kill them??

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company