Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 8x 10-12' Green Giant Arborvitae in Gwinnett County

Posted by ritmatt 7b (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 7:03

I recently bought a house with 8 Green Giant Arborvitaes in the yard. They are unwanted. You must dig them up, but I think it will be a fairly easy job. I know they were planted within the past 2 years and the soil seems easily "dig-able". I hate to cut down such nice, healthy trees.

I don't need anything in return, but I am considering Emerald Green Arborvitaes, Robin Holly, or other evergreen shrubs that will grown to a maximum of 20' high and 10' wide as replacements for the Green Giants. I'm also interested in small conifers for other areas of the yard.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 8x 10-12' Green Giant Arborvitae in Gwinnett County

Have you found anyone interested in your arborvitae, I have always planted emerald green, but had one green giant, and it was giant, but I love them, they are great for birds to nest in, and would make a nice screen or informal hedge. I will talk to my husband and see if there is away to get them.

o

Hello Neighbor! Do you still have the green giant trees available? If so, my husband and I are interested and can take them at your earliest convenience. Thank you! :)

o

These trees are no longer available. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here