Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: roses

Posted by marcy72 z7/8 Atlanta GA (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 12, 06 at 21:05

I have two OGRs for a local trade- would far rather drop off or whatever than send in the mail :)

these are two old garden roses, one red and one pink, whose names i do not know. i rooted them last year and they've been living outside in the ground for a year now.

i also have a mutabilis seedling, and a well-rooted but pretty small Vielchenblau. oh, and two small lady banks roses.

i'm looking to trade for rooted roses (teas, austins, floribundas, maybe climbers, especially knockouts, but not polyanthas or OGRs), foxgloves, clematis, delphiniums, things that are good for a perennial garden, bulbs, or even soil or cinderblocks :) i'm looking for all kinds of stuff so just ask!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: roses

Marcy, If we are working for the Spring trade it may be easier if we try to keep all the trades in one or two threads, or at least that is how we have don it in the past otherwise there will be a million threads to keep track of. But I would love the small Veilchenblau rose, I have knockouts in three different shades (Red, and both dark and medium pinks) and would be happy to bring you fresh cuttings of all three, Or I can attempt to root them, but have only tried it once and have no clue if Glynis' survived or not. Can I root them yet or do I need to wait a while, till they are growing more? Also I have a ton of perenials if you would rather do that just let me know.

o

• Posted by marcy72 z7/8 Atlanta GA (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 23, 06 at 14:46

you have email... but just as a public announcement, since i agree with you, i started this thread just before it occurred to me that we could start thinking about the the spring trade :)

o

I would love a Lady Banks rose. I don't have any roses at all, so none to trade. Is there anything on my trade list (on the spring swap list that you might like? If not, I will have to see what comes up in the spring.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here