o
HAVE: 'limelight' artemesia

Posted by bmmalone 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 20, 06 at 22:13

have 'limelight' artemesia to trade. Would like ferns or native plants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 'limelight' artemesia

bmmalone, I am really interested in this artemisia. I had lime green margarita sweet potato last year and fell in love with this color in the garden. I have several native plants but nothing ready to divide except cinnamon fern and stokes aster. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
Rose

o

I would love some of your limelight artemesia. I have Southern Shield ferns, celedon poppies, the purple beauty berries should be about rooted by then, and hellebores juveniles. I'm sure I'll have more, but that's off the top of my head now.

o

Nosyrosie, Sorry i have had my MIL here for 7 weeks (it was ok really) but i am just getting back on track and thought that i had mailed you(???) Anyway, will you be going to the trade? if so i will bring some for you. would love some stokes aster. just let me know

pins2006, yes i have plenty of artemesia, and would love to trade for some Southern Shield Fern. Will you be going to the trade? if so i will bring some then. just let me know

o

bmmalone, I have had a very busy fall and winter and today is the first day I have been on GW in months. I must take some time to read through the spring trade thread but in the meantime, if there is any limelight artemesia left I would love a sprig. I have several woodland type plants, ferns, wild ginger, arums, and so forth. Surely I can find something to trade.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here