Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
girlgroupgirl

WANTED: Spring Atlanta area Plant Trade: April 21 2007

girlgroupgirl
17 years ago

This will be the beginning of the trade list.

Please feel free to list what you have, when you find you have it available. You can also add links to your trade page if you have one. Make sure you list a few wants too!!

Trade: At girlgroupgirl's home in East Atlanta. You will recieve an email when you post here about the trade. Please do not email me privately, I will send the email to you. It will have the address and anything else you need to know. Please do not share this with anyone else, since it is a home address.

Date: April 21st, 2007

Time: 11 am (we have people who come a long way, they need drive time!!)

GGG

Comments (144)

• nosyrosie
    17 years ago

Vroomp--thanks kindly.
    rb

• mapleplace
    17 years ago

Hi all,
    I am glad to hear there is interest in the maples. They all come from one original maple in our yard so are all the same type. I think I will have to bring the smaller sizes to the trade (2-3 feet) because I am afraid of injuring larger ones and can't fit them in my station wagon. I would discuss larger sizes at the the trade with any one interested in picking them up.

GGG: The moss sounds interesting. How quickly does it spread? I may be interested. And I love the sound of the bleeding heart.

Kathyga: I would be very interested in some creeping jenny. I saw a beautiful patch of it thriving at the botanical garden this morning. I would also love some heuchera for my woodland garden.

bkdesign: the volunteer ferns sound great for me and I'd love a little monarda for my small sunny patch.

Thanks all!

• squirrellypete
    17 years ago

mapleplace -- I'd love some red maple seedlings as well. I'd like to try my hand at some grafting this year. Is there anything from my list you'd like?

Squirrellypete

• girlgroupgirl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Mapleplace, the moss doesn't spread much. I'd have to give you enough to cover some area. Usually I have that much...it just has not rained much this spring, so it hasn't grown much. Maybe in the next few weeks.

GGG

• rdhanson
    17 years ago

Unbelievable, I have things to trade that people want!

I have:

Mahonias - lots of volunteers, and am about ready to start digging up the big ones

George Tabor (pink & purple w/large leaves) azaleas - 3 - 5 good sized (3' across)

Basic bi-colored hostas - type unknown, 3 - 5 good clumps

Marigold seeds - both orange and yellow

Hellebores volunteers and seeds

What do I want?

I have just about filled out the shady area, but can still use more. In particular, evergreen stuff 3' and shorter.

Vegetables, especially beans and squashes that I can grow in a square foot garden.

Oregano, tarragon, basil, cilantro

I'm also doing a small roadside project in an otherwise ugly industrial area, and would appreciate any sun-loving daylillies and irises that you can spare.

Thanks,

Richard Hanson

p.s. I owe a couple of you some makeup plants from this past fall.

• squirrellypete
    17 years ago

Hi Richard. I would be interested in some of your George Tabor Azaleas. Assuming I protected them well enough from the cold I have an extra basil plant and a cilantro plant. I just bought them from the garden center a week or so ago so they are still small though. I should also have some daylilies and possibly Iris too. Also have some volunteer pumpkin & cucumber seedlings sprouting if you're interested but they'll get too big for a square foot garden. Just LMK if you'd like to work something out.

Thanks! Squirrellypete

• girlgroupgirl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Richard, I would love one george tabor azalea, and some of your mahonia - any size will do.

I can have bush bean plants ready for you. Please email me. You have a choice of beans! I have several different kinds of bean seeds. I will have basil and cilantro and can get some oregano ready for you. Can get you iris too.

GGG

• vnginger
    17 years ago

Richardall bkbdesign vroomplucyatlanta GGG - I'd love to make you at least one digital scrapbook page (for the snowball you will have for me) if you can send me a couple of your fav pics from your garden or hubby or whatever... I'd be happy to make it for you! :)

• mapleplace
    17 years ago

GGG- thanks, but don't worry about the moss. I actually have quite a bit and have been moving it over the last couple of days and realize I'll have enough for this year.

Richard: I have some tiger and asiatic lily bulbs that I have inherited. I have planted many throughout my sunny spots but only about 30% have emerged. I don't know if the others are just slow or if the bulbs weren't cared for well over the winter. I will bring you some to try, though. I also have started some delicious squash seeds. They should emerge in the coming days and I will bring what I can for you. I would LOVE a hellabores volunteer or two. That would be fabulous. I also have the japanese maple seedlings if you are interested.

• vnginger
    17 years ago

mapleplace,
    I'd be interested in tiger & asiatic lilies if you have any left to trade. I'd be interested in a couple 2-3' maples if you see anything else from my list that you would want.PLMK

• girlgroupgirl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Several people have earlier posted asking how they can get on the email list.
    I have sent out direction emails. I will continue to send them out until 6pm on the 20th of April. I do not check my email the morning of the plant trade - I'm way too busy!!

To receive emails through GW you need to change your membership page to allow that function. At the bottom of any page, in the green band, click on the words "Member Pages". That will bring up a menu. Click "Edit Your Personal Information....". You will be prompted to sign in. That brings up another page. Scroll to the very bottom and you can change email preferences. The 2nd box says "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site." Click this box. Now, above that box is a scroll down box you can click "none" which means that people can send you email only through a GW form, or "members" meaning only GW members can see your email. There is a glitch on this page on some membership pages, no way to submit this form. I will try to get this corrected.

GGG

• mapleplace
    17 years ago

VNginger: I would be happy to trade a maple and some lily bulbs for lambs ears and black eyed susans, if possible. Thanks.

• vondakay
    17 years ago

GGG, I have a nandina. That I can dig up it you want it. It is about 4 ft high. I also have a couple of babies. Let me know if you want it.

Vonda

• bmmalone
    17 years ago

could i have directions please.

• girlgroupgirl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Vonda, I am interested! Thank-you!
    I'd also like to send you directions to the trade, however I can not email you through garden web!

Thanks,
    girlgroupgirl

• vondakay
    17 years ago

GGG,
    I am not going to be at the trade but Debbie will bring the Nadina for me. She has your address I believe.

• girlgroupgirl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank-you Vonda! You so sweet.

GGG

• vondakay
    17 years ago

I have a couple of carissa hollies, if anyone wants them let me know and I will dig them up.

• vnginger
    17 years ago

mapleplace: sounds good.

nosyrosie: I am interested in the Canna Bengal Tiger. Like anything from my list?

lucyatlanta: I have the glads for you too.

• vnginger
    17 years ago

squirrellypete,
    Could you bring me a Limelight Artemisia. Read that it's invasive. So I will put it in a pot. Like the foliage... I can bring you 6 types of climbing roses cuttings... (I'll cut this week if u are interested...) I lost the tags as I bought them about 10 yrs ago. At least two are yellow. All the pics in the show are climbing roses. I do not have any bushes... I have a couple of other favorites but no photos avail at this time since my main computer crashed...

Let me know if you are interested...

Here is a link that might be useful: vnginger Roses

• lindabeth1
    17 years ago

My various physical ailments are keeping me from doing much in the garden, but I will happily share what I have if people will come get it! (I am in Roswell)

• squirrellypete
    17 years ago

Vnginger, that would be great. I'll pot up some Limelight for you today. Rose cuttings of any variety will be fine -- they're all beautiful.

Thank you! Squirrellypete

• vnginger
    17 years ago

Squirrellypete, Thanks.

Lindabeth,
    I'd be happy to pick up your trades if you can't make it there. I am not too far from Roswell. Any plants you are looking for in particular.. maybe I'll keep an eye out for them. Hope you get feeling better. We will miss you at the trade.

• WestEnder
    17 years ago

I have taken some pictures of the hummingbird feeders and terrariums that I have to trade, and there is a link to them below. If anyone wants any of these things, please email me before the trade to let me know. Otherwise I won't bother bringing them.

What I could use in trade for these, if anyone wants them, is any herb plants, very large plastic pots, 2' - 8' long pieces of rebar, coffee grounds, frozen vegetable scraps for the compost pile, old watering cans with or without sprayheads, roll screening cloth like you would use on windows or doors, and bungee cords.

I'll be bringing a few plants for the general trade from my driveway - whatever I can find between now and Saturday! as well as the red-leaved sedum and small burning bush for GGG.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pictures of things I have to trade

• pam_3
    17 years ago

Vroomp and Noseyrosie,
    you have email. :)
    Pam

• mapleplace
    17 years ago

Richard: I'm sad to say the squash seedlings never emerged. The seeds were from last year and produced delicious squash. Don't know what went wrong. Just didn't want you to be disappointed on saturday!

• soulgardenlove
    17 years ago

squirrellypete.. I can take cuttings the morning of for your climbing golden showers if you want to root them.. or I can try to root them for the next time for you. I would love a Navajo Bright Red Salvia :).....ohhhhh is someone else bringing golden showers for you ??..

westender.. I have huge pots to bring. How many do you want??

bkbdesign-- have potted cannas.. midsize yellow and red bloom. Want them?? :) I also have huge tall reds to share. Midsize in pots.. talls will be dug in bags.

Okay... since I'm so late coming on board here and I just talked to GGG today, I'm really looking forward to coming, but I'm going to stop going through everyones lists and just tell you what I have with such short prep time and put your hand up for it if you want it.. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you Sat.! I'll be better prepared next time!! :)

Have and can bring:

Kumson forsythia

Raspberry Wine bee balm-monarda

No name monarda

Rose Campion babies

Wisteria

Black Cherry Tree

Maple tree Sapling--unknown volunteer came up in my wintersowning pots

Canna lilies: Tall red, medium yellow and red bloomer

unrooted Zephrine Drouhin rose cutting

Siberian Iris

spiderwart- blue/purple blooms

Anyone else need pots? What sizes?

I still don't have my grown from seed list ready to offer..as I haven't planted them yet!!

----- going out to "nursery' and garden to check and see what else to add to the list :)

Wanted:
    Cottage garden perennials all colors welcome and appreciated. Named not necessary, just pretty :)

Summer veggies.. heirloom tomatoes especially welcome and appreciated here.
    I will be there early and need to leave no later then 12:15 to get to my sons baseball game. Look forward to meeting yall.

Thanks!!
    :)
    Susan

• redscooter
    17 years ago

Girlgroupgirl - Please send me directions for the trade. You got some plants from me last year - one was probably a sunflower and you were going to try to find out the name of that plant. I want to bring some more of them this year, but need to know the name if possible. It was a yellow flower about 2 1/2 to 3 inches across maybe. Mine do not get more than 3 feet tall. Wonderful plant, beautiful and works for you all summer.

• WestEnder
    17 years ago

I can see from my garden website that some people have at least looked at the pictures I posted of the terrariums and hummingbird feeders I can bring to trade. However, apparently gardenweb.com is not forwarding emails to me in spite of the fact that my profile is correctly configured to accept emails from gardenweb members. So if anyone has tried to email me through gardenweb, I'm sorry, but I didn't get your email. I tried to email myself through gardenweb and I can't get through, either!

You can email me directly at debbie.zimmerman@gmail.com if you're interested in any of those hummingbird feeders or the 2 terrariums.

Also, Pam, can you remind us all of what you would like to have for Evan's Garden?

And Richard, is it safe to assume that unnamed or unmarked varieties of daylilies and irises are ok for your roadside project? I have some that I'd love to thin, but I threw out the nametags years ago. Also, are you interested in seeds for your vegetable garden, or must you have plants? I always save bean seeds from year to year, and can bring you some of those if you want them.

Mapleplace, is anybody bringing you creeping jenny, or do you still need it? Does anyone else want some of it?

Susan/soulgardenlove, I drive a Honda Accord and can use as many of your large pots as I can fit into it and you're willing to give me. But what kind of cottage garden perennials do you really yearn for? What exactly do you mean by "cottage garden" perennials? I can look around tonight and start digging, but I don't want to bring you things you already have or don't want. Are you just beginning your cottage garden, and perhaps can use anything?

• squirrellypete
    17 years ago

Soulgarden/Susan -- some fresh cuttings the morning of the trade would be great. Rosie is bringing me a Golden Showers too but extras are always welcome. My sister-in-law is just getting interested in gardening now that she has her own home and has decided she wants a yellow climbing rose too so the more the merrier. The Navajo Bright Red Salvia is yours. Thanks and see you there!

Squirrellypete

• Kathy Bochonko
    17 years ago

Westender

Do the hummingbird feeders hold liquid okay? If so I would love a couple. I have heard that some of those kind leak the sugar water all over. I am interested in the terrariums as well if they are available. How large of pots do you want, I have many of the 3 gallon size and maybe 1 or two larger sized. I also should be able to get you some coffee grounds from my local starbucks. Is there anything else you might want?

• soulgardenlove
    17 years ago

Hi Debbie.. Sent you a long list email of things I have.. I need to compile a complete list for future reference :)

Squirley, will bring cuttings :) and thanks! :)

Anyone else want anything.. I'll load up with stuff to bring, but anything I have in particular??
    :)

Susan

• vroomp
    17 years ago

Still no mail Pam!

• danita
    17 years ago

Wow, time really got away from me! Well, this is a little last minute but there is a list of some things I have below.

Also, a tip for packing plants: Aldi's grocery stores encourage you to take boxes from their store. You can get great produce boxes that even have handle holes that would work well for carrying plants.

Squirellypete - If you see anything below that interests you, I would love to trade for some Navajo Bright Red Salvia and some other daylilies.

Pam_3 - I'm interested in the Agastache 'Apricot Sprite' if you want to trade.

nosyrosie- Thanks for the rose cuttings, let me know if you want anything below. I hope Unifieds went well!

vnginger - I haven't gotten the brug rooted, but I'll have a nice cutting for you. May I have some red monarda, is it 'Jacob Cline' by chance?

vroomp- If you have some extra Gomphrena (strawberry) I'd be interested if you want to trade.

Soulgardenlove- I'd love some Raspberry Wine bee balm-monarda if you want to trade.

Plants I have:
    Gold/Orange Brugmansia - Angel Trumpet, big rooted cutting
    Black Eyed Susan - Rudbeckia
    Coreopsis- yellow threadleaf
    Dwarf Yellow Canna Lily - around 3 ' tall
    Siberian Iris- purple
    Flowering Quince suckers- coral
    Variegated Vinca major
    Tiger lily (Lilium) orange spotted true lily
    Bloodroot - Sanguinaria candensis
    Phlox stolonifera - 'Bruces White'
    Iris cristata
    Monarda - Lavender-pink bee balm
    Unknown Iris- Shorter, with flower stalks around 1 1/2', I haven't seen the blooms yet but based on the buds they look to be medium sized purple flowers, form nice clumps.
    Agave - a very sad looking blue-grey-green agave that didn't like the cold weather in a 3 gallon pot. It is alive but needs some love. Free to anyone who wants it.
    I may have some other stuff, but need to check.

Plants I want:
    Herbs- basil, others
    Veggies- esp. sweet to mildly hot peppers, indeterminate plum tomato, seeds or seedlings of really good zucchini variety or smaller watermelons. Anything interesting and good that isn't commonly found.
    Perennial - anything uncommon
    Annuals - anything uncommon
    Big pots for my angel trumpets, 5 gallon and bigger(tree pots)

Thanks All!
    Danita

• pam_3
    17 years ago

vroomp,
    I just was emailing that your loro. is starting to get new foliage (I had pruned it back hard, and was worried that it might be dead.)

Danita,
    I'll bring you some Agastache seedlings. I'd love to have your bloodroot, if you consider that an equal trade. I can bring you something more, if not.

westender,
    Thanks for remembering my little boy's memorial garden. I do need a Cinnamon fern. I have a part sun garden and a full sun butterfly garden. I've been looking for plants with interesting blooms or fun common names. I've also been looking for "Angel" cultivars (I've already purchased a couple of "Evan" and "Duncan" cultivars.) Oh, and whimsical garden art.
    Pam

• soulgardenlove
    17 years ago

Danita... You followed me last year to Selah's nursery in Jackson after another plant trade. I'm Susan, the tall gal in the minivan! :) I will bring the truck and bring lots of pots.. My husband will be thrilled. Rasberry Wine is yours and I'd love to have Bruces White Phlox.. The Quince you have may be Cameo Quince.. coral color.. I have it, but thought you might want to look it up to see.

Pam, I will bring you angel or whimsy garden art for your Sons memorial garden.

okay.. out to the garden I go.. :)

Susan

• girlgroupgirl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Danita: I have seeds of very good zuccini for you, direct from Italy.
    My basil are seedlings but you are welcome to some purple basil. I can spare a few small watermelon seeds too, I think.

Squirrley: I have not rooted your roses yet. I'm sorry. However, I will cut them today and get them in pots. I do however have another suprise for you. I could not get a white quince for you yet. We need to whack back the HUGE white quince at church before I can dig out more suckers. The giant thorns poke you in the head when you try to dig around under there!

GGG

• squirrellypete
    17 years ago

Danita -- I'll pot the bright red salvia for you too and I'm e-mailing you about the daylilies. I can always use more Siberian Iris or Tiger Lilies to help fill in the perennial border.

GGG -- no worries about the roses or quince. I don't mind unrooted cuttings one bit and I certainly don't want you getting poked in the head by that quince gone wild lol. Ooooh, a surprise....I love surprises!

Squirrellypete

• squirrellypete
    17 years ago

Also Danita, I just sent you that e-mail through Gardenweb. I know they don't always go through though so if you didn't get it just send me an e-mail directly at RiJohnson2001@yahoo.com

Thanks! Squirrellypete

• WestEnder
    17 years ago

Kathy,

I wish I could say that I know the hummingbird feeders will hold water, but I have no idea. I've never used them; I just bought them because I couldn't pass them up at the sale price being offered. I thought they would make nice ornaments for someone even if they didn't actually work as birdfeeders (I've never had any luck at all, myself, attracting hummingbirds). They have rubber stoppers, so I guess they would hold water, but who knows? Maybe someone else could comment on that. I guess I'll bring them, just in case you or someone else wants them, but I'll warn you all in advance, I'M NOT TAKING THEM BACK HOME!!!!

No one else has said they want the terrariums, either, so they're yours if you want them, and I'd be very pleased to trade them for some Starbucks coffee grounds. The more you can get the better. I haven't been able to get Starbucks grounds for a long time; it seems like they only did that as a publicity stunt for a short while and then stopped. I hope you know of a location that is actually still giving them away.

As far as pots go, I don't really need 3 gallon pots, as they're too small to use for the herb plants out in the field, but any larger ones that you have would be great. The bigger the better.

Looking back at your list of plants to trade, I see that you have 4 different kinds of thyme, also pennyroyal and something called "purple knockout sage." I think I would be interested in any of those plants, to trade for the terrariums and/or the hummingbird feeders if you decide you want some of them. I'm very interested in herb plants this year.

Pam, I think I might have a few little things that could be considered whimsical garden art that I can bring for you. If you don't like them, no worry. One thing is that I'm always on the lookout for little iron animals; I like to set those on fences and walls. Do you think you would be interested in any of those? I like them because they're unbreakable and it doesn't matter if they rust in the weather. Little birds, squirrels, mice, deer, etc. Sometimes they are actually door stops, and sometimes I don't know what they are intended to be used for. I have a few little gargoyles, too, but I doubt you'd find those whimsical. . . . Also, I think maybe one of those hummingbird feeders had an angel on top of the glass ball. Do you want that one, even if just to hang as an ornament rather than as a birdfeeder?

• pam_3
    17 years ago

westender,
    everything sounds great...animals, birdfeeder, etc. Did you get my email about bring you some window screens?
    Pam

• WestEnder
    17 years ago

Pam,

No, I didn't get an email from you, but window screening sounds great. We can definitely use it to keep mosquitos out of our water barrels this summer. Thanks!

Debbie/Westender

• mapleplace
    17 years ago

westender: I have asked kathyga to bring me some creeping jenny but I would welcome any you could bring too as I have a pretty large area to cover. But if you're not interested in a japanese maple seedling from me don't trouble yourself as I have some coming anyway.........thanks

• lucyatlanta
    17 years ago

Sorry for late response but have been traveling a lot.

Vnginger -- will bring Alstromeria and Orange Crocomesia

GGG -- several Nandinas for your slope

Mapleplace -- any size Jap Maple is fine so just bring what you have. Will bring you something for shade -- think I have a Hellabores

Danita -- will bring the Alstromeria

Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

Toodles -- Lucy

• rdhanson
    17 years ago

Everyone:

If I found your swap proposal, then I have sent you mail accepting. Here's a summary:

Squirrelypete - GT azalea & unknown red azalea for basil, cilantro, cucumber

GGG - GT azalea & mahonia for oregano and any veggy or fruit vine plants or seeds.

Vnginger - GT azalea, mahonia & hellebore for 2 varieties of mint

Westender - yes any variety of daylilly or iris is fine, and seeds are great.

To all - I read somewhere that all named varieties of Japanese Maples are grafted. Volunteers are most like the standard variety. Or some new variety! I have 2 volunteers in my garden now, and they are not identical.

I have some digging to do tonight. See everyone on Saturday,

Richard

• vnginger
    17 years ago

>>>>westender, i emailed me you couple of weeks of ago about the terraniums... guess you never got it. I can't remember what i offered... anyway... if you still have another let me know. THanks.

GW seems to have problems lately... they lost my trade list... (that I traded plants/seeds for someone to do a nice one for me :( I should of backed it up.)

>>>>danita,
    Thanks for the Tiara Brug. I will bring the monarda. Sorry I do not know the name.
    I'd also be interested in your...
    Phlox stolonifera - 'Bruces White'
    Monarda - Lavender-pink bee balm

I can package you a bagful of vegetable seeds (some unusual ones as well.) I can give you a plumeria cuttings... I am not sure the color... Got it as a gift last yr. JLMK THanks....

>>>> rdhanson,
    I will bring your mints. tHAnks!

• WestEnder
    17 years ago

vnginger, I'm so sorry that I didn't get your email! I don't know what's going on with gardenweb lately. No emails get through and they wiped out my trade list months ago, too. Since there are 2 of the terrariums, I could give Kathy one of them and give you the other, if that would be ok with her? Or else I'll look and see if I have something similar at the house to bring for you. I won't have internet access tonight or tomorrow, though, so I'll have to assume it will work out for the best. I know she also wanted hummingbird feeders and I'll be bringing some of those for her.

I'm also going to bring some regular hummingbird feeders for the general trade - I've decided to give up on feeders for hummingbirds, as I can't seem to attract them. So I'm getting rid of not only the fancy glass ones I bought at Pike's and posted photos of, but also the regular ones with the red plastic feeder ports. I have 2 of those to bring, one of which I think is sort of nice, except that it needs a new plastic bottle (any sort of shampoo or soap bottle can work).

And I found a few other things to bring, including a very large, very sturdy macrame plant hanger. This thing was made by someone probably in the 60's, it is a dark orange color with some large beads incorporated in the macrame. It looks like it can hold a very large and heavy plant, for someone who's into things from that era.

Also I dug up a piece of a miniature hosta that I don't know the name of, but it's a pretty golden yellow color, and a small division of arum italicum, and found a couple of pots of creeping raspberry (groundcover). Also potted a volunteer coneflower (probably pink) and volunteer blackeyed susans, and a yellow variegated vinca. These things will all have to go into the general trade since I won't have email tonight or tomorrow.

Debbie

• danita
    17 years ago

Pam- I have a Bloodroot for you. A few Agastache seedlings in exchange would be great.

Vnginger- I have phlox and monarda for you. They've just been potted and the monarda especially came up sort of stringy so you may want to let it grow in the pot a little before planting out. I'd love some veggie seeds, but don't need plumeria right now. I have two that I bought on clearance last fall!

Vroomp- I'm bringing some Lily of the Valley for the general trade so if you want to exchange some for the strawberry gomphrena let me know before it begins.

Soulgardenlove- Hi Susan! It will be great to see you again. I have the phlox for you. Thanks for the pots!

GGG-Thanks for the veggies. If you see anything that I bring for the trade that you would like, just speak up and it's yours.

Thanks All!
    Danita

• bkbdesign
    17 years ago

I'm afraid that some rather late changes have fuddled my plans for attending.

I was really looking forward to having a great gardening visit. If anyone is really interested in what plants I have, please feel free to drop me a note (my username)@ yahoo dot com and we'll see if we can get you hooked up. I am in the Norcross area.

Please accept my regrets and y'all all have a good time!

Brenda

• flower_lover_ga
    16 years ago

Hi GGG, I would love to come to the Plant Trade and meet everybody. I have only posted a few times. Here are some plants I have. If someone will tell me how to do cuttings, I'll start rooting right away.

What I have: Sorry I am new so do not have name in front of mind.

Spirea pink and a white one
    Hydrangea
    Sedum Autumn Joy
    Hybiscus tree blooms white
    Butterfly Bush ~ I have butterflys all summer long

Plants I want:

Hellebores
    Snowball Bush
    Weigela Pink
    Pretty vine for black wrought (not iron) fence
    Love impatiens
    Candy Tuft white