Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: free dayliilies

Posted by Patrix 7b/Atlanta (pph711@aol.com) on
Sun, Mar 27, 05 at 13:08

I will be rescaping a large bank at my home. There are lots of daylillies. They are orange with a red eye. You dig and then you fill hole up-take as many as you like-would be great for lining a fence ot putting into a garden. Unfortunately I do not ship and anything not taken will be round-upped. I am in Jonesboro.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: free dayliilies

I would love to come pick up some of your daylilies!

I live just north of downtown Atlanta in Brookhaven, so I probably would not be able to make it down there until the weekend. Would that be okay? Just let me know! Thanks for the offer!

Diana (Daisy_Duke)

o

I would love to have some daylillies. I work in Jonesboro, so that would be real convenient for me. Please let me know......

o

Do you have any daylillies left? I'm still very interested.

o

crud i think i missed these, but if not i'm just a bit north of you and can swing down most any time after work

o

Are these still available ? I am not far from you (Riverdale)...

o

Darn, I'm also wondering if these are still available? Please let me know. THanks

o

I know it is really late to ask, but do you still have any left. Let me know I would love to come by and pick them up. I am in Gwinnett, ga.
Thanks,
Engi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here