Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
turkeytaker_gw

HAVE: Relocated Atlanta-area trade

turkeytaker
16 years ago

It looks like I've been elected to host the Atlanta-area trade, since GGG's place is temporarily out of commission because of the recent storms.

I'm in Marietta. I-75 exit 267A, or off of Blackwell/Chastain Rd. for those who are more familiar with the area. Email and I'll be happy to give you my addy so you can Mapquest/Yahoo/Google/whatever or help you with directions. We're pretty wheelchair accessible and have a bathroom on the downstairs, but please let me know ahead of time if you're chaired or otherwise handicapped so that I can hold some parking space in the driveway for you.

Either email me directly for directions or post here. Make sure your email is unblocked, so that I can contact you. If you don't know how, ask. :) Make sure to include your GW name, so that I can get in contact with you if you use another email address, etc.

This will be the second trade I've been to (the other being the one at lucy's in October), so I'm definitely open to suggestions on setup and stuff I should have on hand. Trade rules will be as GGG posted on her original thread. :)

I, too, have a fully working kitchen we can use for the trade. Please make sure to bring microwave or oven-safe dishes to heat things up in, if needed, as well as any special serving utensils that may be neede. I will supply paper plates, napkins, plastic silverware, ice, carbonated beverages, hot water for tea and coffee. If you have any particular coffees or teas that you prefer, please bring them. We will have coffee and cold tea available, as well.

------------------------------------

Disclaimers: We are in the middle of 'home improvement', and my yard and home are far from a showcase. Please forgive our progress. :)

I have a dog, cat, and guinea pigs, so allergy sufferers beware. They have access to the house and covered porch, but I will be happy to contain them to the upper floor, if needed.

I have limited seating, so you may want to bring your own chair(s), if it looks like a ton of people are coming. I have a covered, screened porch and plenty of yard, so space should not be a problem.

I do NOT have a fully fenced yard and have the remnants of the neighbors barbed wire and field fencing accessible, so please keep that in mind if you have small children.

--------------------------------------------

If you have any questions or other concerns, lemme know and I'll see if I can't address them.

Hope to see everyone!

Stacy

Comments (64)

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Just sent a copy of the instructions through the GW system. If it doesn't arrive, email me directly. :)

• flower_lover_ga
    16 years ago

I hope to make it. I am new and don't know of much to bring. Please send me directions. Thanks for hosting.
    flower_lover_ga

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Emailed you.

Also, those of you keeping track with this thread that are interested in coming, please post what haves and wants you've got together. That way we've got a better idea of what to package up for prearranged trades.

Stacy

• lucyatlanta
    16 years ago

Hi. I'm looking forward to the trade and seeing everyone. Will bring something to eat and a few plants.

Have
    Kilmarnock Willow (rooted cuttings)
    Orange Crocus
    Sedum (unknown variety)
    Nandina
    Hydrangea (unknown variety)

Want
    Ferns
    Shasta Daisy
    Lavendar

Turkeytalker -- would love to have a lilac or fernleaf bleeding heart. I have a Hydrangea - unsure of the variety but I believe it is blue or purple.

Squirrelly Pete
    Would love to have your Forsythia if you see anything on my list that you would like to trade.

Danielle M.
    I would love to have your Ryan's Daisy if there is anything on my list that you want.

• danita
    16 years ago

Hi there,

This is not my final list but if you are interested in any of these please let me know by Tuesday morning.
    These are from my old house so I have to drive there to dig them.

Bearded Iris - mix of old-fashioned lavender and purple/lavender bicolor
    Callirhoe involucrata- Wine cups
    Helleborus orientalis - seedlings
    Rosemary- pink flowered, I'll need to check that this is still kicking but it has small pale pink flowers, strong pine scent, not great for cooking IMO.

That's it for now!
    Hopefully, I'll post soon with more.
    Danita
    P.S. I am interested in Salvias, Abutilons, Phygelius, Dahlias, Cuphea, unusual or hummingbird plants, as well as some edibles.

• vroomp
    16 years ago

I can't believe I missed this thread for two weeks! I must be getting old. Thanks for re-directing me Danita.
    I may be lacking a few of these but, here's my list from before.

Haves:
    Purple Hyacinth Bean Vine
    Hydrangea... Nikko Blue
    Mexican Petunia..Ruellia
    Mexican Hat Plant..Ratibida or Prairie Cone Flower
    Sedum Sedum Sedum..Stonecrop Hardy here in Atlanta
    Serissa Foetida... Varigated Pink Snow Variety
    Moon Flowers.. Vines and seeds
    Jewels of Opar (thanks to GGG I have a million now)
    One Angel Trumpet (Unknown Color, probably white)
    Maybe more by trade time

Wanted:
    Sedum, Autumn Joy (as usuall)
    Anything Different

Turkeytaker, I would like to try out a Chocolate Mimosa if you have one left. I think I have some Liatris I can spare. I also have a small Nikko Blue Hydrangea.

Danielle, I would like about half of your stuff! Unfortunately, I have nothing on your list except for some bricks. I have a small green Chamaecyparis I need to remove if you would like it, an old antique pitchfork with half the handle rotted away and lots of brand new burlap bags. The burlap is excellent for temporary erosion control and holds young plants on slopes well. Great for collecting wood chips or mulch too!

What kind of munchies does everyone like?

• squirrellypete
    16 years ago

Hi all, I hate to do this but I'm gonna' have to cancel after all. It looks like interest was starting to pick up too so I really hate to do this now. But it turns out I've got company coming in Friday for the weekend.

Stacy, I know you and I had a few pre-arranged trades and I apologize for having to back out. Brad, I would have loved to take you up on it...maybe at the fall trade or next Spring.

Hope you guys have fun and the weather is nice for you.
    Danielle

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Have fun with your company, Danielle. Hope we see you next year! :)

vroomp, I'll hold one out for you. I'd love some of your liatris or jewels of opar. I've got a naked spot that would love them, too.

• soulgardenlove
    16 years ago

Hey there! I'm Susan and was at G's trade last year.. I hang out on DG. Can I get directions? Thanks!

Susan

Here is a link that might be useful: Susan's page on Daves

• botanicat
    16 years ago

I may add a few more things but so far I have for sure:

-Annabelle hydrangeas (3) - small in pots
    -Mock orange rooted in pot
    -Japanese maple -seedings from my tree various sizes
    -Phlox - blue upright form, blooming now (2 pots)
    -Various tomato plants
    -Various flowers new from seed including dianthus, poppies, etc.
    -Rose - Banshee and maybe some others rooted. I have some old roses that I can get cuttings off if there is interest.
    -Sedum - probably Autumn Joy but was a lavender-pinkish color flower (2 rooting in pots- very small right now)
    Lycoris - red spider lily
    Miscellaneous daylilies - no idea what the names are.
    Blueberry - recent division from mother-in-law's prolific producer.

These I can dig if anyone is interested:
    - larkspur
    -columbine - mostly two toned pink/rose
    - Sugar maples and dogwoods from our woods - not the best time of year to dig them but if small they would probably be okay

May have some other stuff. I check again.

What I would like to have:

Lilies including as oriental, trumpet, tiger.
    Figs - I already have 2 brown turkey figs and would like others
    Pomegranite
    Sedum other than Autumn Joy
    Hydrangeas - any but would like to get endless summer and oakleaf
    Daffodils
    Dahlias
    Camellias

I will probably bring something sweet to eat. See you all Saturday.

• bmmalone
    16 years ago

this what i definitely have,
    lambs ear,
    yellow iris,
    limelight artemisia,
    rosemary,
    canna lilies (tall red and dwarf yellow),
    blackeyed susans,
    chocolate mint,
    pineapple mint.
    yellow yarrow
    white yarrow
    penny royal
    shasta daisies
    hostas
    sedum - autumn joy i think

Wants
    tomato plants
    hydrangea
    ground cover

Lucyatlanta i have shasta daisies if you would like some. would like an hydrangea if you still have any left

Danita would love some bearded iris not sure if i have anything you would like

vroomp have sedum would like moon flowers if you have any left

• anne242
    16 years ago

Hi. I am looking forward to the trade on Saturday and to meeting many of you. Thank you turkeytaker for being our hostess. This is my first trade, so please be patient with me if I make errors. This is a partial list of my haves and wants. I intend to make some additions tomorrow. I am a chronic plant collector, so if I have something you are interested in and you have something to trade that is not on my list, make a suggestion and I might be delighted to have it, who knows?

Haves:
    homestead purple verbena
    red gazania
    east freeland sage
    crinium lily
    buddleia black knight - butterfly bush
    senecio - dusty miller
    solenostemon scutellarioides Alabama Sunset - coleus
    aloe vera
    rick rack cactus
    moonflower seedling
    hyacinth bean vine seedling
    double yucca seedling
    red cypress vine seedling
    rooted althea bush cutting - rose of sharon, unknown color
    nicotiana
    purple mexican petunia
    limelight artemesia
    astilbe- vision in red and vision in pink
    balloon flower - color unknown

Wants:

lemon tree, especially myers improved
    red maple tree
    red japanese maple
    roses, any
    hydrangeas, especially mopheads, different colors
    bleeding heart
    gardenias
    star jasmine
    Carolina jasmine
    angel trumpets
    daturas
    dahlias
    lilies
    iris, other than white
    hostas, any variety
    pink muhly grass
    pink or white mexican petunias, not purple
    sedum, different colors, not white
    allamanda bush
    hibiscus, different colors, esp. texas star
    coleus, sun or shade
    corkscrew vine
    hollyhocks
    unusual morning glories
    white hyacinth bean vine
    stephanotis
    alstromeria
    coreopsis, especially moonbeam
    agastache
    red spider lilies
    pink lily of the valley

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

botanicat, I'd love some of your columbine, unfortunately all I've got, right now, are BT fig cuttings that are doing anything. I do have some unnamed sedum that's definitely not Autumn Joy, if you're interested.

Stacy

• botanicat
    16 years ago

Stacy - I'll definitely bring you some columbine. And I would like to try your sedum.

• squirrellypete
    16 years ago

Thanks Stacy!

Danielle

• anne242
    16 years ago

Help! If you don't mind, would someone please explain how I can edit my post so that I can add some things to my have list? I have looked everywhere for an explanation, but the forum instruction and help pages are blank! Thanks.

Cathy

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Cathy,

You can't edit posts, here, so you'll have to post a new post with additions and stuff. It's a bit crude.

Stacy

• anne242
    16 years ago

Hi Stacy.

No wonder I couldn't figure it out. It can't be done. Thank you, Stacy, for letting me know. I am too tired to start over tonight, so I'll post a new list tomorrow. By the way, if you have any of your bleeding heart, bee balm, or sedum left, I would love to figure out a trade if there is anything on my list which interests you. I will be adding 1 Georgia blue veronica, l butterfly weed, one rooted gardenia, one rooted rose of sharon, some sansevieria, a red kalanchoe, a tiger lily or two, and a few other things I'm too tired to think of at the moment, if any of that interests you. Off the top of my head, the astilbe and artemesia don't have to have all day sun, and I am sure there are others on my list that aren't coming to me at the moment. Of course you are welcome to any of it. Thank you for your help.

Cathy

• botanicat
    16 years ago

Cathy-What kind of crinium lily do you have? Is is spoken for? Also, if you have a tiger lily available I would be interested in that. See if I have anything you are interested in. I might have some rooted roses also.

• danita
    16 years ago

Hi Cathy, I was curious about the type of Crinum too as well as the type of Nicotiana.

Also, my trip to the old house was delayed until Thursday so you can request until 11am Thurs. on those plants. Have requests from bmmalone and turkeytaker so far.

I have a Geranium maculatum and 'Stella de Ora' Daylily available too. Hopefully, I'll have more listed Thursday.

• dbmoore9
    16 years ago

Y'all, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of stuff being posted and pre-arranged trading. This is my first swap and I'm a rookie gardener (other than veggies) so I'm not really sure what all I have or whether I should be digging it all up and bringing it if I have not pre-arranged a trade. Mostly, I just want to meet some other local gardeners and learn about what I'm doing. So I guess what I need to know is what should I bring? Everything I can or just a few things that interest has been expressed in? I will definitely bring food :)

In the event that I cannot make it (I am planning on it but one of my three boys is home with a stomach virus today so there's always the possibility that it will make it's way through everyone - hopefully all will be well by Saturday!), I will contact anyone who has already asked for anything I have and arrange to get that to you.

Danielle M

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Danielle, don't panic. :) If someone asks you for something, definitely bring it. If you've got the time and inclination or just something you want to get rid of, bring it for the free-for-all.

Cathy, I'd be interested in your limelight artemesia and Black Knight butterfly bush. I'll see what of the sedum and beebalm I can rummage up.

• vroomp
    16 years ago

Bmalone I have your Moon Flower seedlings in peat pots for easy transplanting but, I would love some yellow Yarrow if it is still available.

Turkeytaker, I have plenty of moon flowers but I really wanted to get a Chocolate Mimosa if you have one left. Unfortunately, the Liatris isn't up yet and I am not sure where it is. How about a few shovels full of Liatris and whatever? Maybe by Saturday I will see some sign of it.

Is everyone bringing food? I am doing some marinated shrimp hors d oeuvres with a Lemon Wasabi and Pepper Jelly Dipping Sauce. Unless ya'll can't handle that.

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

vroomp, a shovelful of liatris and whatever is quite fine. If you'd prefer and have any left, I'd love some of your Jewels of Opar. The shrimp sound delicious and extremely interesting.

I'll probably do something boring like pasta salad or maybe quesadillas, if I get motivated.

• lucyatlanta
    16 years ago

Barbara -- I'll bring the hydrangea and look forward to getting the Shasta Daisy.

I logged on to say I had to cancel but I'm going to do my best to be there since I live so close.

--Lucy

• anne242
    16 years ago

My lily is crinum powelii, and is supposed to be pink, though it hasn't bloomed yet for me. I bought the plant at Grower's Outlet, and it had two additional small bulbs attached to the mother plant. They are fair sized bulbs with long leaves, but when I removed them from the mother plant and transplanted them, they didn't have roots of their own yet. I'm not very familiar with growing from bulbs, but as far as I remember, that is normal, isn't it? Anyway, if you think they will grow well from these rootless bulbs, there will be one each for Stacy and Danita.

Stacy, I will be happy to have your sedum and beebalm if you have them, or a bleeding heart if you have any left I will save the Black Knight and limelight for you, as well as the crinum if you are interested in it.

Botanicat, I will save a crinum and a nice oriental tiger lily for you. I would be happy to have columbine or rooted roses, whatever you have available.

Danita, I don't know exactly what kind of nicotiana I have. I bought it at the UGA plant sale and it wasn't specifically labled. It will be blooming in a day or two, and it appears that it will be either dark pink or red. I would love to have your bearded iris if you have any left, and the geranium maculatum sounds very nice as well.

Dbmoore9,I would love to have one of your Ryann's daisies if you have any left, if there is anything on my list that interests you.

Mapleplace, I would love to have your japanese maple seedling if you still have one available, if there is anything on my list that you want. I am going to add several other things shortly.

Cathy

• botanicat
    16 years ago

Stacy - Do you have any more lilacs or fernleaf bleeding hearts? If so I would like one if there is something on my list you are interested in.

• bmmalone
    16 years ago

turkeytaker - would love some bee balm, not sure if i have anything you would like

dbmoore 9 tomato seedlings if you have any left would be great, let me know if you want anything i have

vroomp i have autumn joy if you want some more

anne242 i have yellow iris would like some aloe vera

• DianeGA
    16 years ago

Sorry I'm having to post my list late, just had to make sure I could come before risking to make trades. Anyway, here are some things I can bring:

Verbena bonariensis - attracts butterflies
    Hardy ice plant - magenta flowers, drought tolerant
    Iris - tall, orchid colored
    Bali Hai daylily - peachy/apricot shade
    Alaska daisy - were dug up, but will easily re-establish (can't kill these things!)
    Creeping phlox - magenta flowers

anne242 - would love several Homestead Purple, if you still have any. I have a good bit of iris if you'd like.

botanicat - interested in your Annabelles... do they need lots of moisture or can they take a good bit of sun? Anything on my list you'd like?

vroomp - interested in Nikko... again, same question about moisture & sun requirements as above. Also interested in liatris. I have some small sedum that are either Autumn joy or possibly Neon. Or anything else on my list?

Here's some other wants if anyone is bringing:
    Homestead purple verbena
    coreopsis - zagreb or moonbeam
    stella de oro (looking for a good bit)
    pee gee hydrangea - heard this can take a lot of sun & can be pruned to tree form
    daylily - pandora's box

Thanks!

• danita
    16 years ago

dianega - Would you like trading Verbena bonariensis and Bali Hai daylily for some Stella de Ora daylilies?

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

botanicat, I'll save you a lilac baby.

anne242, I've got a little pot of sedum and a division of beebalm for you.

If anyone else wants any beebalm, we can hack it up here.

Just went out and checked my pot garden to see what else could be of interest to people, and I found that I have two gallon pots of Teddy Bear sunflowers. I can't think of anywhere to plant them, so lemme know if you'd like them. I've also got two big bags of guinea pig bedding, if anyone wants it for their compost. :)

• danita
    16 years ago

anne242, I think I have that crinum so I'll pass right now but I would love to have the Nicotiana and Homestead purple verbena. I'll save you an Iris and Geranium. Also, would you like a cutting of an unnamed gold-orange angel trumpet? I think it's 'Charles Grimaldi' but can't be sure. It is very fragrant.

• botanicat
    16 years ago

Dianega - I would like to try your Bali Hai daylily and iceplant. My Annabelle does well at the base of a hickory tree with little care and part sun. I'm sure would do much better without tree competition.

• mapleplace
    16 years ago

Anne242: I didn't think I'd be back in town in time for the trade. But We got home last night so I will bring you a japanese maple. I would be interested in the artemesia or your astilbe if either are still available.

• DianeGA
    16 years ago

Danita, it's a deal!
    I forgot to add to my list:
    persian cornflower (centauea dealbata)- have a number of these

• jmzms
    16 years ago

So if the rain is too heavy tomorrow morning, my other obligation will fall through. If we get rained out, and you have room for one more, I'd love to come. Won't know until we see the rain in the morning, so that makes this a bit tough.

Being that I wasn't planning on coming, I don't have much prepared. And because some of this was here when we moved in, I don't know the scientific names for them. I'll give descriptions best I can.

Here's what I'd have:
    * 2 small japanese maple seedlings - 2 years old, the tree they're from is about 20-25 feet tall (beautiful canopy!)
    * Snowcap daisy - I have a tag from purchase at home that I can get the "real" name for, but they spread more like a groundcover at about 4-6" and the flowers shoot up to about 10-12"
    * Phlox. Grows about 2-3 ft tall. Medium pink blooms.
    * Asian jasmine - I think that's what it's called...have tag at home and will double check. (Bought a couple of years ago and have never planted.)
    * Blackeyed Susans - not sure of specific variety
    * Ruella - purple blooms, gets about 3-4 foot tall (is a bit of a rapid spreader where I have it)

I also have and can take some cuttings (with some guidance from someone)
    * JP yellow simplicity rose
    * confederate jasmine

dianega - I have a couple of homestead verbenas I can dig up. Will trade you for some alaska daisy or daylily or creeping phlox.

botanicat - I think I have a small endless summer hydrangea I can dig up and trade for your mock orange or phlox. Bent a branch down 1 1/2 years ago - surely it's rooted by now!

Hoping for early, heavy rain. ;-)
    ~Michelle

• danita
    16 years ago

bmmalone, if it's not too late I'd like some of your mint. Thanks!

• anne242
    16 years ago

Hi everyone. I am getting things together for tomorrow, and I would like to double check with you all to see if I have recorded all my trades correctly and most importantly to be sure I haven't left anyone or anything off the list of trades and things to bring. If I have missed someone or something, please remind me today if possible. Here's what I have so far:

botanicat - crinum powelli lily, oriental tiger lily I would love to trade for the red spider lily or one of your ice plants if possible, if not either iris or rooted rose would be fine with me.

danita - nicoiana and one homestead purple verbena I would be delighted to trade for the angel trumpet cutting if possible, if not the iris or geranium will be fine.

turkeytaker - limelight artemesia, black knight butterfly bush, and I think you wanted a crinum lily too, didn't you?
    The sedum and beebalm will be fine, if they are still available. If not, the bleeding heart or hyacinths would be fine as well. I'm adding a few things and some seeds as well if you see anything else that interests you.

dianega - I only have one homestead purple verbena left, but you are welcome to it. I would love to have one of your hardy ice plants if available, or if not iris would be fine.

mapleplace - I'm glad to hear that you can make it. I will bring limelight artemesia and astilbe for you. I an looking forward to your japanese maple.

dbmoore - I would love to make a trade with you if I have anything of interest to you. I would be interested in your columbine, dwarf iris, or Ryan's daisy if I have anything you want.

bmmalone - I am interestged in your yellow yarrow, hostas, yellow iris, or shasta daisies if you see anything on my list you would like to trade for.

vroomp - If I have anything on my list that you would like, I would be interested in trading for your angel trumpet, liatris, jewels of Opar, or prairie cone flower.

jmzms - If you are able to make it, I would be interested in making a trade with you for confederate jasmine cuttings, pink phlox, or your yellow rose cuttings. If you see anything on my list that interests you, please let me know.

Let's all hope for early rain that won't intere with our day!

Cathy

• jmzms
    16 years ago

Cathy~
    I'd gladly trade for your red cypress vine, hyacinth bean vine or nicotiana, or even the butterfly bush. (I sense a hummingbird garden coming on!) I do have to ask the question...is there anything special I need to do to take a cutting for you? Specific length? Above/below a leaf? Should I just keep it in water to bring it? Have never done this before.
    ~Michelle

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sounds perfect, anne242!

I'm all over the place since I made the mistake of having all of the replies to this thread emailed to me, so please let me know if you're not on the list or if something is missing. Since it's going to be here, we can always dig while you're here.

Here goes:

danita - lemongrass

lucyatlanta - lilac

botanicat - sedum, lilac

vroomp - chocolate mimosa

anne242 - sedum, beebalm

I have another division of beebalm up, but I don't know who it's supposed to go to!

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yikes, same goes for bleeding hearts.

• dbmoore9
    16 years ago

okay, I will bring everything that was requested:

columbine - Stacy and Cathy
    Ryan's Daisy - lucyatlanta and Cathy
    tomato seedlings - bmmalone
    dwarf iris - Cathy
    daylilies (general)

and anything else I find or can dig up before I head that way tomorrow. I am also bringing a big salad and possibly homemade bread.

Anything else?

I have no idea what I want/need but y'all can take whatever I've got and we'll figure it out.

Looking forward to it!
    Danielle M

• botanicat
    16 years ago

So here's my list of things requested so far:

Stacy - columbines

Anne242 - Columbines and spider lilies

Dianega - Annabelle hydrangeas

Jmzms - mock orange (thanks for the offer of the endless summer!)

I also have some gladiolas that seriously needed dividing. I am guessing the color is peach with yellow throats. Also some tomatoes plants that are still a little small. We would need an acre or so to plant all those I grew from seed.

• anne242
    16 years ago

Stacy, were you the one who asked for aloe vera? P'm pretty sure someone did, so I will bring it anyway. I had mentioned that I would like bleeding heart if you have any available.

Jmzms, I will bring the hyacinth bean vine and the red cypress vine seedlings for you, but the butterfly bush and nicotiana have already been requested. Would you be interested in anything else on my list? I can bring you some little seedlings or the seeds for nymph salvia if you are interested in something for butterflies and hummingbirds, if that is what you are looking for. As for the cuttings, I'm no expert either, but I would suggest that you just make a cut about 4-6 inches or so from the tip of the branch below a leaf, and leave the other leaves on for the time being. You can just wrap them in a damp paper towel and put them in a plastic bag, should be fine that way for the day. I hope you are able to make it to the trade, but if you have to keep your other obligation we will certainly understand.

Anne242 (Cathy)

• bmmalone
    16 years ago

will confirm trades first thing in the morning. hope the rain s gone by then!

• anne242
    16 years ago

bmmalone, you were the one who requested the aloe vera from me, weren't you? I will have it set aside for you.

Cathy

• turkeytaker
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The aloe wasn't me, Cathy. I'll set aside a bleeding heart for you, though. :)

• bmmalone
    16 years ago

lucy atlanta
    hydrangea trade for shasta daisy

danita
    bearded iris trade for chocolate mint

vroomp
    moon flowers trade for yellow yarrow

anne242

aloe vera for yellow iris,yellow yarrow, yellow iris,shasta daisies

turkey taker
    would love your sun flower if its still available

dbmoore9
    would like some tomato seedlings cant see what you wanted from me!

I plan to start digging in about 30 minutes, so if I have missed anything please let me know

• anne242
    16 years ago

Hi bmmalone. You are sweet, but I don't expect you to trade that many things just for aloe, unless I have other things you are interested in as well. I meant my request to be either/or, not all of the above. I don't intend to be that greedy, lol. Thanks anyway.

Cathy

• jmzms
    16 years ago

All~
    It did not rain enough to cancel my other obligation, so I won't be able to make it afterall. :-(

If anyone is still interested in any of the items (I've already dug them up), I'd be happy to set something up to meet you. I live in Johns Creek, but Alpharetta, Roswell, Milton, Suwannee, Sandy Springs, Buford, etc. are not really out of the way for me. I'll even be over near Cobb Galleria on Monday morning. Just email me directly and we'll try to work something out.

Have a great time today - you're going to have great weather for it!
    ~Michelle

Sponsored