Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: miscellaneous

Posted by Marcy72 z7/8 Atlanta GA (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 22, 05 at 23:20

Hey all- I was planning on bringing some plants to the spring trade but as I can't come anymore I need to get rid of them. most of these are plants I need to dig out but hate to waste, so if you want them you can have them for the picking up. All of them are established plants from my yard, with the exception of some of the hollies which are still babies. I do have one trade which I arranged already but that's still on :)

I have:

Holly seedlings from a few inches to several feet tall
Forsythia
Light purple rose of sharon
Azaleas
large rhododendrons
LOTS of nandina
bamboo
boxwood
English Ivy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: miscellaneous

HiMarci72,I am interested in Forsythia (whole plant or stems) and the rhododendrons. I have Periwinkle to share if you would like some sprouts. Do you need things removed right away or is it possible to come up this weekend?

o

• Posted by Marcy72 z7/8 Atlanta GA (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 23, 05 at 10:06

this weekend would be fine :) and i have quite a lot of whole forsythia plants, although a lot of them have been cut way down. some are blooming now though :) I'll email you my address.

o

Marcy,
if people don't want your azaleas, nandiana or forsythia can you please let me know?
I could sure use them in the new gardens I'm making at church.
We could probably arrange to trade you some things from our church greenhouse.

GGG

o

• Posted by Marcy72 z7/8 Atlanta GA (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 23, 05 at 14:12

certainly :) I'll email you.

o

My email is now listed. Didn't realize that it was not available for memebers response. OOPs

o

Hi
Am interested in forsythia and nandiana Don't have anything on your trade page but could pay postage let me know
angelia p

o

Hello,

Do you have anything left that you would like to trade or give away. If so, let me know. I live in Gwinnett.

Thanks,
Engi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here