Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bmmalone

WANTED: turkeytaker

bmmalone
16 years ago

Stacy

thanks so much for hosting the plant trade. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful plants. I was so distracted on the way home, thinking about where to plant things!

Comments (9)

• botanicat
    16 years ago

Yes, Stacy, thanks for holding the swap at your place. The company, food, and plants were great. I stopped off at Pikes on the way home and got some manure and mushroom compost. Now, where do I plant all this stuff...

• vroomp
    15 years ago

Also thanks and good job! I had a good time and got a few things I hadn't bargained for.

• DianeGA
    15 years ago

Let me also add my thanks, Stacy! It was very nice of you to host it this year. I had fun chatting with everyone & meeting some new folks. And some good eats, too! I never thought I'd like anything with wasabi in it! :-)

• DianeGA
    15 years ago

Let me also add my thanks, Stacy! It was very nice of you to host it this year. I had fun chatting with everyone & meeting some new folks. And some good eats, too! I never thought I'd like anything with wasabi in it! :-)

• danita
    15 years ago

Thanks so much for hosting Stacy! It was wonderful seeing everyone and thanks for the great plants. :)

• turkeytaker
    15 years ago

Glad you all enjoyed it! :)

• anne242
    15 years ago

I just discovered this thread. I would also like to thank you, Stacy, for being our hostess for the plant swap and lunch. My husband and I had a great time. I also want to thank everyone for all the wonderful plants I brought home. I am enjoying the plants and learning more about them.

Cathy

• lucyatlanta
    15 years ago

Stacy,
    Ditto! Thanks for hosting the trade and lunch. It was good to see everyone plus it's always fun to get new plants. I hope the weather works this weekend so I can set them out.

Lucy

• dbmoore9
    15 years ago

I'm a little delayed in my thanks but I really appreciate everyone's generosity and sharing of information/knowledge. I've finally gotten everything in the ground and I am looking forward to a great gardening season! It was nice to meet everyone too. Thanks again!

Danielle M.

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor