Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Spring Plant Trade - Pre-Arranged Trades & Lunch

Posted by lucyatlanta Z 7 GA (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 24, 10 at 18:15

The Spring trade is planned for May 15 @ 11:00. Use this thread for trades you want to arrange in advance and anything you want to bring for the potluck. I'm located near the intersection of Johnson Ferry and Shallowford Rd. As time gets closer I'll send directions to everyone by email.

I'll supply the paper goods, drinks and whatever we need to fill in. I look forward to seeing everyone.

PS - GGG, I really hope you get to come!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Spring Plant Trade - Pre-Arranged Trades & Lunch

Thanks for hosting Lucy!

I currently only have Mexican Petunias and large EE's as well as Lysimachia, Mazus, a small Crape Myrtle(white), two small Nikko Blue Hydrangeas and some Sedum. I may be willing to trade away another large Hymenocallis x Festalis for something interesting.

I need to know how many would like Oysters if I am to prepare them. Otherwise it will be a Pasta Salad with marinaded Asparagus.

Please prepare your plants one or two weeks early so they can survive a few days before planting as many of us cannot get them in the ground the same day. I will pot everything up tomorrow since they will be better transplanted to pots after the rain.

o

Thanks for asking Lucy. I can not come to the trade. My mom comes that day, I'll be at the airport waiting for her!

o
Spring Trade - Have/Want

I have more than I thought and I may add a few more later:

HAVE
Hydrangea - nikko blue and pee gee
Hellebores
Japanese Maple seedlings -- beautiful tree but slow to grow
Grape Hyacinth
Ginger Lilly - red
Aloe
Orange Crocomesia

WANT
Ferns -- especially
Hydrangeas - colors other than blue.
Azaleas - would love a Plumleaf
Peony
Dahlia
Any flowers good for cutting/arrangements
Vroomp do you have all of the Sedums shown on the link or the Autumn Joy???

o

I'm thinking that my Have list isn't exciting, but maybe someone can use it.

Have:
Creeping Jenny
Shasta Daisy Becky
Salvia guaranitica (black and blue)
yellow cannas

I may also have some potted Laura Bush Petunias (reseeding) if they sprout well. We'll see.

Wants:

Hardy Begonia
Ferns
I don't know what else.

o

I have a hardy variety of Stonecrop that blooms yellow. It only gets about 8 inches high and makes a great groundcover.
I also have several three packs of Purple Basil seedlings available.

o
2010 Spring Trade Recap - Food

With only 2 weeks before the trade I thought a recap would be helpful. It sounds like we have a pretty good crowd coming and I look forward to seeing all of you! Hope we have good weather!

So far for food this is what I have:

Westender - Carrot Cake (can't wait!)

Vroomp - Oysters if enough of us want them (please vote yes!!) Otherwise a pasta/asparagus salad.

Natalie - Veggie Tray or Fruit

Lucy - paper goods, drinks, etc.

Anyone else? I'll fill in with whatever is missing but need to know by next weekend if possible.

o

I'm interested in several plants listed if there is anything on my list that you want:

Woody - the Shasta Becky Daisy and Salvia. I can dig up a fern for you and maybe a Hardy Begonia if enough come up.

Vroomp - would love to have a large EE, Mexican Petunia or lysimachia. I have a few sedums you can look at in addition to what's on my list but I'm not sure what they are called.

Westender - Do you have daylillies or oriental, etc.? I love regular lillies but am not a fan of the daylilly.

Natalie - The Chrysanthemums Sheffield Pink sound good. I have a Ryan's Pink mum so this sounds different. If you would like some let me know.

I also have Hostas and would love to find a Clematis or Lillac that is hardy in our zone.

o

Hello, Is it too late to sign up for the get together? I am in Henry County and would love to join you ladies. I can bring food. I am a newbie and am still working on getting my garden together. Last year I started a lasagne garden with grass and leafs etc anticipating starting a beautiful garden.

Please let me know if it's alright to come.

o

We'd be glad to have you even though, we're not all ladies. Make sure there is a an active link to your email in your profile so Lucy can send you directions.
Lucy, EE's have failed to show themselves and I am wondering if the winter was too much for them. If I can find anything that looks viable I will bring it. I do have plenty of Mexican Petunias and Lysimachia though.

It looks like we do not have a large crowd interested this year so I need a head count of who is definatley coming as, I am sure Lucy does as well.

o

lucyatlanta wrote, " Woody - the Shasta Becky Daisy and Salvia. I can dig up a fern for you and maybe a Hardy Begonia if enough come up." I'll bring the SD Becky and Slavia B&B. I also have some yellow Blackberry lily. I potted it up this afternoon. It's small, but I think it'll make it.

o

I'm planning to make it if no emergency arises. So far I have these things:

Night blooming cereus
Snowball bush
Columbine - pink and maybe some purple
Larkspur
Red fairy rose
Daisies that are blooming now - Smaller flower than shasta
Lavender
Crinum ( I think its pink)
Rose campion (magenta)
May have a few tomatoes and peppers

I would be interested in some antique roses that I don't already have, some of the yellow-colored coneflower, edibles such as figs (I have brown turkey), tube rose (single or double), dahlias, and lilies such as turks cap, orienpet, or amaryllis. I'm sure there's more.

I will bring some kind of desert.

o

Msirie, yes we would love to have you. The daisy photo on your page is beautiful. I'll send directions next weekend. --Lucy

o
RE: Spring Trade - Attendees?

Here's the list I have of who is/could be coming to date. I'll send directions to everyone next week so make sure your email is up to date on your profile page. If you can't make it just drop a note or let me know if I missed anyone. Thanks. --Lucy

THE LIST
Pam
Botanicat
Vroomp
Woody
Msirie
Westender
Natalie
Organic gardenhag
Esh
Frannyflowers
Engi

o

Lucy,
I'd be happy to bring mums for you. Trading them for Ryan's Pink mum would be great and really appreciated.
These days I am obsessed with peonies and irises, so that is what I would love if anyone has for trade and interested.
And also a Chinese snowball viburnum.
Look forward seeing everyone!
~Natalie

o

i'm still planning to come.

Have:
Hardy Geranium
Orange Crocosmia
Solidago "Fireworks"
Black Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia fulgida, I think)
R. Fulgida "Early Bird Gold"
Daylily "Wineberry candy"
Daylily "Paper Butterfly"
White yarrow
Iris burgundy with yellow bits (got it from Farmerpickle)
Iris "Dollar?"
Iris "Duncan's Smiling Eyes" (probably just 1)
Artemesia "Limelight"
Cutleaf Coneflower
Bellflower
Iris Cristata
Agastache "Bue Fortune"

Want:
Coneflower "Sundown"
Animal named plants.
ferns
Agastache "Acapulco salmon and pink"
astilbe
cleome
wet lovers

I can bring chips and a dip or a side dish. I'm hoping to bring my mom along, too.

o

Just saw that the trade is really on! I will post this on our community garden facebook page and hope some of our members will join gardenweb and come to our spring trade with me - because my car is dead and unless a miracle happens between now and then, I won't be able to come because I don't have a vehicle right now - am walking everywhere I go. I am looking for a used pickup truck, though. Will trade flowers for a truck!!! I will start digging some things up just in case I still get to come.

o

Does anyone have any coffee plants that they would like to trade for a Crinum Scabrum hybrid? I have attached a photo of the bloom.

Here is a link that might be useful: Crinum Scabrum hybrid bloom

o

Really glad to know there is a trade. I want to attend and will get my list together real soon. Seems like for some reason I have lost lots and lots of plants. Will also bring something for lunch - don't get to see yall often so this will be a real treat.

o

Hi All, I've been doing lots of digging and my back is out. Ugh. Depending on how I'm feeling I may not stay for lunch but I'll be there to at least drop my plants off.

o

I atill want to come, and updated my profile, please let me know ASAP if my e-mail shows up now, so I can get the address and decide if I am up to coming by myself. I've been in Illinois for a week and don't get home til Sat. I can bring some things from here. but don't want to bring more than I can safely transplant from here to there. Have
Asclepias tuberosa-butterfly weed, 1 or 2
butterfly bush, pink delight I think
bronze leaf lysimachia
pink campanula
hardy geraniums
purple or brown Iris
are a few that someone might want.
I have to go back over the posts to see what I wanted, looking forward to meeting all of you. If I don/t have enough plants for trading, would flourless chocolate cake get me some trading power?

o

I can bring some native ferns and Japanese iris.

o

Organic Gardenhag, you have no email listed on your profile and will need to update it.

o

organic does have an email - but you have to click on "see my journal" first and then you'll see the link. Some profiles seem to work that way.

o

Thanks, esh, I was beginning to think I wasn't getting it right, I know it's there and changed it to show member. I am planning to do some digging today. I have so much in my yard here, but the yard there needs so much work, it's unfit for most of my plants.

o

I also may have a couple of small Deutzia "Chardonnay Pearls"

Botanicat, I'm interested in a Night blooming cereus.

Organic gardenhag, Is that pink campanula the "Octopus"?

o

organic, if you want to trade - I'd like to have your Asclepias tuberosa. Is there anything you're looking for? I have mostly native things.

o

1 ascepias for esh

pam, I don't have the name of the campanula with me, it's in one of my books that are stil in boxes. It's nodding, prolific, has the beatiful heart shaped basal leaves and reblooms after you cut the spent blooms, I'll just bring some extra.

esh, I have a little sunny border, and one part shade (just morning sun ) border where I put my cimicifugas, astilbes, a few heucheras and some hosta, there is plenty of room, so anything you think might work, would be fine. I just don't do much red, any other color flower, lots of leaf interest or/w tall spikes, love blues, flowers and leaves, maroon, variegated, and I love native like false indigo.
I tried to see my e-mail address from the journal, I could not, if someone could help me with that, I'd appreciate it. I will plan to come, Im famuliar with Roswell Rd. in Marrietta, hubby will be out of town, so just me, but I'm desparate for the garden connection, I live for it.

for food I can bring something really healthy, unusual in the way of a salad, risotto and or something decadent like the flourless chocolate cake.
I'll check back later. thanks

o

Bring the chocolate cake, please. Thanks. :)

o

I have sent you a test message, organic. Once you click on "see my journal" then you have to click on "send an email" and then you can see the email address.

I will think of something to bring you. I have some darling mouse-eared coreopsis that loves a sunny border and is a good spreader. It is yellow. Also have some green and gold (also yellow flowers). Also have some of the native heucheras and Tiarella.

o

Hope it's not too late to get in. We moved to a bigger house but with smaller gardening space couple of years ago. I don't have much plants to trade nor am looking for much, have to be very selective for the little space I have. I just love to get together with everyone! I have:
* few small Japanese Maple Bloodgood seedlings
* 2 or 3 climbing roses, it's New Dawn or Paul's himalayan musk
* some iris babies and some red daylilies
* OXALIS Crassipes Rosea - Starwberry Shamrock
* Lots of magazines for gardening/cooking/health etc
Love to have Brugmansia Dr Seuss/charles grimaldi/Frosty Pink, Oxalix Iron Cross or Oxalis Triangularis (Purple Shamrock) or something catch my eye :-).

Wenny

o

oh almost forgot, for lunch I can make a Pot Roast - Paula Deen' recipe so yummy ; or a Cincinnati Skyline Chili (and yes it's authentic) - if any one craves for it. Otherwise pot roast it is!

o

So far I see about 13 garden enthusiasts that are planning to come. PLEASE let Vroomp know if you would like oysters. If you have not had them before you are missing something. Please vote YES!

Below is what I have so far for food. If I've missed anything please let me know. Thx. -Lucy aka Linda
Westender – Carrot cake
Vroomp – oysters or pasta/asparagus salad
Farmer pickle – Paula Deen's pot roast
Organic Gardening – flourless chocolate cake
Natalie – veggie tray or fruit
Pam – chip and dip or side dish

o

Pam - A cereus if yours. Could I get one of your daylilies - maybe the Wineberry Candy?

Natalie - can I swap you a snowball bush for some Sheffield pink mums. I don't know the variety.

Lucy- I had mentioned bringing a desert but I can swap to a broccoli salad or veggie if you think it is needed more.

I should have some more things to add to the swap list in a couple of days. I know I have one dark red asiatic lily potted up already and a couple of pots of the blue early-blooming phlox.

o

I will probably not stay for lunch. I would like to see everyone, but I will have a busy day. And I'm going to try to bring the bride as well.

esh, I'd love to trade for a fern, but I don't know if I have anything you would want.

o

woody, I'd be happy to bring you a fern. I don't need anything in return at this time.

o

Botanicat,
I will set some mums aside for you - would love a snowball bush - thank you!
~Natalie

o

I would take
from Pam -blue fortune agastache
Lucy-hellebores
Woody-shasta Becky,yellow canna
vroomp-purple basil
and I thought someone had mmonflower seedlings
but I don't have that much to trade
If I bought some plants to trade, would that be like buying cookies for a cookie exchange?
I have a few baby ascepias tuberosa 1 for esh
a pink campanula
hardy geraniums
I may bring some Iris, (purple and brown)
and I head back to GA tomorrow.
What happens to any leftover orphaned plants?

o

To answer your question about the leftover orphaned plants I had not thought about it. I'm up for any ideas you have. At GGG's house she always donated to her church.

?????

o
Plant Trade Directions

I have emailed the address and directions to my house to everyone that I think is coming. Please let me know if you did not receive the email. I'll be checking over the weekend but will not have access Wed - Thursday.

Have a happy Mothers Day! --Lucy

o

Woody - May I have some of the Becky daisies? See if there is something you want on my list.

Here's a vote for oysters!

Botanicat

o

Wenny,
I think I'll try a New Dawn. (I'm glad you're coming!)

o

Pam,
I will bring some ajuga for you.
~Natalie

o

Hi Pam, so glad to see you again! I got you down for the climbing rose, it's either New Dawn or Paul's himalayan musk. You can tell immediately when it blooms, the PHM is mini rose size.

Folks I also found 3 lily bubil/plant that should be blooming size next year. I have a few that's about to bloom and can let you know a pic once it does in a week or two.

Also found bunch of red bee balm, every easy to grow.

Lucy, I didn't get the address, I'll email you directly so you have mine. Thanks.

o

Pam - I would also like one of your Chardonnay Pearls Deutzia if one if still available. Check my list and see if there is somethings else you want or just ask and I might have something besides what's on the list.

o

Pam would you like some Pickerel Weed or Horsetails? I also have another bog lover called Saururus cernuus or Lizards Tail that has white botle brush flowers and grows about 2 feet tall.

If possible at this late date i would like:
Lucy- Crocosmias and a Jap Maple seedling
Botanicat- your Crinum
Pam- Crocosmia and the Agastache
Organic Gardenhag- Butterfly Bush
Farmerpickle- Oxalis

I am bringing:
Organic Gardenhag- Purple Basil
Lucy- Several Sedums, Mexican Petunias, and a large bowl of Lysimachia
Extra Mexican Petunias, Purple Basil seedlings, a small White Crape, a one gallon Mazus and Oysters
If I missed someone, or anyone wants to add anything, please let me know soon.

o

Brad, I would love some Lizard' s Tail! And I'll get the Crocosmia and Agastache dug up for you. We've had sick little ones over here, so my digging is a little behind schedule. hopefully we're on the mend. It's been a rough month (since early April!)

Botanicat-I have an Agastache for you. I'd like either the fairy rose or some lavender.

Thanks Natalie for the ajuga! Do I have anything I can bring for you?

o

I guess my Shasta Daisy Beckys are popular. I'll have at least one for everybody that wants one. They are a traditional pass-a-long plant after all.

I may be late. I'll know more as we get closer to Saturday.

to organic_gardenhag: They are yellow blackberry lilies, not Cannas. But you are welcome to them. I had yellow cannas, but they haven't shown their faces yet. Could the cold have killed the cannas? If they come up. I'll bring a couple.

to botanicat: I'll have a SD Becky. I don't see anything on the list except the snowball, and I think someone asked for it. No worries. Anyway, I may find something when I get there.

o

I have a list of what I think we are bringing.

Jerusalem artichoke
bee balm
blackberry
mock orange
petunias
Peggy's pinks
cone flower
flowering crabapple
ginger
crepe myrtle

o

Pam - I had asked for the Deutzia instead of the Agastache. If its already spoken for the agastache will be fine. I'll bring the fairy rose and the lavender.

o

Botanicat...I thought I had typed that I had the Deutzia for you, too, but I guess I never hit submit. It's got little roots and will need some babying. hopefully it will make it because it's a great little plant.

o

Organic gardenhag - if you any extra pink campanula or monflower seedling I would like one.
woody_ga - Salvia guaranitica (black and blue) is a wonderful plant, if any left I would like one.

have these down:
Pam - climbing rose
vroomp - Oxalis

o

Pam,
any kind of iris or daylily will be greately appreciated!
Thanks!
~Natalie

o

I was just checking in, allergies wiped me out yesterday and still not ontop of it. I checked back to the Spring trade discussion on the board, and found that

vroomp had the moonflower seedlings, I would really like one

do they freely reseed here ( that would really surprise me), or do you plant them special for the trade? I'll have to go over this again later, sorry, I'm scratching my face off.

o

Did everyone received the address for swap? I still have not received it. I see Lucy said she won't have PC access next day or two. Could someone can send me directly to farmerpickle@gmail.com ? Thanks.

o

forwarded to farmerpickle.

o

Farmerpickle - What kind of lilies do you have?

So far I am bringing the following:

Pam - Fairy rose, night blooming cereus,
& lavender

Vroomp - Crinum

Natalie - Snowball bush

I also have to bring a rooted Beaute Inconstante rose and some very small seedlings of giant red cockscomb.

o

Botanicat...I should bring you more than the Deutzia, because it's teeny weeny. Is there anything else on my list that you'd like?

o

And we'll still have that area where we can bring some extra plants that people can just have, right? I seem to have a lot of extra penstemon lately - some of which are even blooming right now (purple).

o

Pam - you can bring me one of the daylilies, Wineberry Candy, or some agastache.

o

I am so looking forward to this. I even bought some stuff to trade, since I have very little to offer.

o

Does anyone have any interest in any tomato plants? What I have is miscellaneous heirloom types as a result in starting too many seeds. They are mostly in gallon containers so I will only transport them if there is interest.

o

Botanicat, not sure what kind of lily yet they are bubils volunteers, I'll save you one or two. I have two about to bloom and I can send u a picture once it does so you'll know. Do you have any more of the Larkspur and/or Rose campion (magenta) can spare?

o

Farmerpickle - I'll bring you some larkspur and rose campion.

o

It's showing rain tomorrow, any changes to the plan of the swap or we still having it?

o

Thanks, lucy!! It was fun.

o

It was so good to see everyone and meet people in person!
Thank you so much Lucy for hosting this event! And thanks to everyone who's wonderful plants will be making a home in my garden.
Enjoy your weekend,
Natalie

o

It was great to see everyone again! I managed to leave a few things. Maybe next time.

o

Hey everyone! We enjoyed meeting you!

But... I have a confession....

I picked up a plant that doesn't belong to me. I have sinned! The tag says, "Climbing Rose New Dawn or P. H. M. for Pam." Who's plant did I steal? I picked it up with my stuff (that I really, really, really like!) without thinking. Anyway, email me, and we'll find a way to get together. It's a nice looking plant!

o

Boo hoo! That was for me. oh well. I forgot at least one other thing (the ajuga that Natalie brought.)

But seriously...It's ok Woody, you can keep it. I didn't have a specific spot ready for it or anything. no biggie at all.

o

I enjoyed getting together with you all at the swap. Thanks, Lucy, for hosting. I'm excited to try some more new things. Thanks to all.

o

Pam,
please stop by when you can - and help yourself with ajuga.
Also, I have several round concrete stepping stones if anyone interested (it was a heavy load for a plant trade get-together, so I did not bring them). Some of them are plain, others have etched dragonflies and lady bugs on them. So, whoever is interested - they are yours!
~Natalie

o

Thank you Lucy for hosting, and all the people brought delicious food and awesome plants. I really enjoyed meeting with you and will take good care of the plants I received.

o

Thanks to everyone that came to the trade yesterday. It was good to see everyone. I had a great time and can't wait to set all of the new plants. I made some progress yesterday and today but finally ran out of steam.

Lucy

o

Thanks for hosting Lucy and I appreciate everyone leaving my trades for me. I have already planted them all.
Pam, I have your Ajuga. It was leftover when I came by to claim my stuff at 6:00. Send me an email with your address and I will drop it off for you.

o

I am SO bummed my mom and I couldn't come! Haven't missed a spring trade since I joined. Sounds like fun was had by all and I'm sorry we couldn't make it, but my niece's birthday party was same day/time.

Even though we didn't come just wanted to say thanks to Lucy for hosting it for the group this year and maybe we'll see ya'll in the fall.

Danielle

o

Lucy, thank you for opening your home and garden to us, we had a great time meeting everyone. My husband did enjoy himself with you ladies, he has 4 sisters, two daughters, lots of nieces, and female co-workers, he's used to women in groups. He was outnumbered by gardeners, too(he is not one), but you all made him feel quite at home.
I know I saw the English daisy, which I first thought was feverfew. Someone asked if I wanted some, but I didn't move fast enough. Whoever brought it, will you please save some for me, for the fall trade. There were so many plants that are new to me, still haven't had a chance to get aquainted with who they are. Thanks for loading me up with plants, I think.

Woody, I found the blackberry lily in the Best Garden Plants for GA, can't wait, it's really sweet. Is it pink or yellow.

Pam I think you took the brown Iris, did it bloom yet, mine here did. Let me know what you think of it and the campanulas, also whoever else took them. I didn't save any campanulas for myself, I can always get more later.

I will plan the hypertufa gathering for later, so that they might be ready planting in the fall or next year, I'm sure they need time to cure. I'm not sure I have the best set up, and we will need some men willing to carry cement, etc. Thanks again, I do feel connected now. o_gh

o

If anyone picked up some of that yellow blooming sedum, I got it identified as Sedum sarmentosum. I put the one I got in a planter with another sedum - they make a pretty pair.

Just thought you might like to have the botanical name for it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sedum sarmentosum

o

Just wanted to say I enjoyed popping in and meeting many of you. Thank you for encouraging me to bring some plants home. Swapping is such fun, so much more special than store bought plants. Thanks again.

P.S. my back was doing better and then I picked up a 25 lb box of kitty litter and hoisted it into the shopping cart. Ouch!

o

Organic_gardenhag brought up the subject of making planters from hypertufa, and I mentioned seeing someone making edge rocks from the same material. Here is a link:
http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hypertufa/msg0623254827935.html?35

Would be fun!

o

Random thought warning...

The blackberry lily is yellow.

I got some of the Sedum sarmentosum as well. I hope it does well. Looks like it will.

Botanicat - Did you bring me a fern? esh brought me a Broad Beech Fern, and I got another in a brown bag. Just curious about the name.

Lucy - What is the name of the yellow flower you gave me?

Again, thanks to everyone!

o

Here is a picture of the blackberry lily's bloom. The other leaves are from a baptista (false indigo).
Blackberry lily (Belamcanda chinensis) Hello Yello

o

Belamcanda chinensis 'Hello Yellow'

I'm guessing the foliage shown in your picture doesn't go with the yellow flower ...?

o

Woody- the false indigo is on my wish list, could we trade somethign in the fall.

o

esh - the other leaves are False Indigo.

About the Baptisia, do think I could propagate it? I've never tried, but I could.

Acording to Dave's,
"Propagation Methods:
From seed; direct sow outdoors in fall
From seed; winter sow in vented containers, coldframe or unheated greenhouse
From seed; stratify if sowing indoors
From seed; germinate in a damp paper towel
Scarify seed before sowing"

But I don't recall seeing seed pods.... I guess I need to pay closer attention. In the meantime, I could put a stem in water and see what happens.

o

Woody - No I didn't bring any ferns. The snowball bush was from me.

o

Woody,
I brought you the fern. It is a Sensitive Fern, Onoclea sensibilis.

I believe the yellow flower is a type of Primrose -- maybe an evening Primrose.

The Shasta Daisy you brought me is doing well now. I moved it out of direct sun. Thx. -Lucy

o

Thanks Lucy! To everyone - all the plants are doing well. I'm going to take some pictures of them in their new home. I'll tell them all to smile.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here