Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: have: balloon flowers - purple

Posted by maggies_mom ATLga (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 4, 06 at 22:09

Have zillions of baby Balloon flowers. I'll dig them up if anyone is interested. Live in Cobb County.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: have: balloon flowers - purple

Hi Maggies Mom, What are ballon flowers? They sound interesting.

o

I might take a few of those off your hands. If you look at my list at the bottom of Spring Trade thread you will see what I have to offer in trade. I live off of Sandy Plains so I am not too far hopefully.

o

I bought them in bloom about 6 years ago & love them. We've moved "babies" from here to NC, MD and WV with friends & family. Here's a link that shows them in bloom.
http://www.gardenguides.com/articles/balloon.htm The ones I have are blue/purple, mounded and low growing. We have a neighbor who has them that get about 36 inches tall & skinny. I live close to Sandy Plains and work in Historic Marietta so vroomp, I'd be more than happy to get some ready for you. We can meet somewhere in between if you don't want to come up to Kennesaw. My email is carla_d@bellsouth.net to make arrangements. I'll look at your trade list & see if anything looks interesting. We had our entire back yard torn out last year, moved some things, put in a pool so I've got ALOT of work to do!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here