Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Large animal cage

Posted by WestEnder z7 Atlanta GA (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 6, 05 at 17:42

I have come into possession of a large cage that I have no use for. My next door neighbors used it to house two small dogs, and when they moved a few days ago they left the cage as trash along with loads of furniture and other household goods on the street. It was too nice to see go into the trash, so I carried it in.

I thought that maybe someone would be interested in converting it to use as a rabbit cage or something. Maybe if so, trading me the cage for a nice big bag of rabbit droppings sometime in the future?

Otherwise, if anyone has any need or use for this cage at all, you're welcome to it, and I'll take anything at all in trade. I think it will fit in the back seat of my car and I could bring it on October 22 to our trade, or you could come and get it from my house in Atlanta if you'd prefer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Large animal cage

I have two small dogs and a borrowed crate -- I could definitely use this, although I wouldn't have rabbit droppings to return! I'll email you offline so we can discuss a possible trade unless a potential rabbit owner responds -- may be a better deal for you.
rb

o

Hahaha If anybody wants poopy Guinea Pig litter I am your girl. I have 3 GPs who do nothing but sleep, eat, and poop. Well they argue with each other and watch tv sometimes too.

o

This cage is still available if anyone wants it. The dimensions are as follows:

21 inches wide
24 inches tall
30 inches deep

It has a pan in the bottom which is removable.
It does not fit in my car seat, after all, so if someone wants it they will need to come to my house to pick it up. No trade necessary.

o

can i have it but i cant pick it up im only 12.and dont have poop.....

o

Branden,

I'm so sorry but I ended up finally giving it away to a neighbor. You might try looking on craigslist.org if you still need a cage, though.

Good luck!

Westender

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Georgia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here