Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
trade?

Posted by atl.veggie none (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 20, 12 at 17:15

I am new here and not sure, dear admins, please forgive if I post something inappropriate and simply delete - thank you

I just started some seed and wondered whether to kill any excess or to keep them and see if when planting time comes anyone wanted to trade their excess plants for mine

mostly all kinds of red and yellow cherry tomatoes from overseas and hot peppers you normally need only one or two plants of, plus a ton of banana peppers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: trade?

There is a plant exchange forum where you can see if people are interested. It works where you mail them to each other.

See link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant exchange

o

thank you, Peaceful_Warrior

o

There is often an Atlanta area trade at a members house in the spring where we exchange plants. Check back on this forum in February or March as it is being planned.

o

I usually grow mine out and then I have a selection of the best plants to choose from. Then I bring the rest into my office and have an adopt a wayward tomato day at work. Never took one back home yet.

Susan

o

No plant trades are allowed during March 1-8! I will be out of town.

o

bump? since it's March now?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here