Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snow Anyone?

Posted by razorback33 z7 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 27, 08 at 12:01

Guess Winter and Spring are having a tug of War!
Awoke this AM with a coating of Snow on almost everything.
It still lingered on rooftops, lawns and vehicles until long after sunrise.
Am East of Atl, not near the mtns, so wasn't expecting that! Pretty anyway. :<)
Rb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Snow Anyone?

It was flying around this morning about 7:40 am when I drove out for an errand. North and west of Atlanta.

o

• Posted by gaalan z8 Atlanta (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 27, 08 at 20:15

There were intermittent flakes falling here between 9 and 10am. There was no accumulation at my house but I did see cars at a local Quiktrip and Home Depot with a pretty good dusting. I got behind one leaving HD with a Fulton county tag that had quite a lot of snow.

o

Stinking snow and cold. I had to work outside all day in it. Left an entire country behind for this very reason!!

GGG

o

Had a dusting on the cars around 1:00 a.m. Tuesday morning here in East Central AL. Was still flurrying at 10:30 a.m. a little. I'm so happy our main heater has finally been fixed today (hasn't worked for weeks and we've been waiting on parts). This is a good night to have it back up and running again. Brrrr!

Danielle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here