Forsyth County Master Gardeners (FCMG)Vendor Plant and Garden Sale
March 30th - 31st, 2012
Cumming Fairgrounds
235 Castleberry Road, Cumming, GA 30040

see: Forsyth County Master Gardeners for more info

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Forsyth County Master Gardeners Plant Sale this weekend

I enjoyed this sale and hope FCMG does it again next year. Thank you all for putting it together!

o

Did ya get some good stuff?

o

I did, but my big thrill of the week was that I received two little American chestnuts from Nearly Natives Nursery. I worked at the FCMG sale so didn't get to run about much. I was glad to see them at a good venue, hopefully they will be able to do it again next year.

This weekend is the Hall County Master Gardeners sale. I'm happy to see events further north.

Of course the Native Plant Society Sale is April 14th which is the one I want to shop since natives are my personal preference.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here