Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
butterflylion_gw

Hydrangea Incrediball: Local Sources?

butterflylion
15 years ago

Hydrangea Incrediball has huge white blooms. It was developed from Annabelle and has bigger blooms and stronger stems. Has anyone seen it for sale in the metro Atlanta area?

Here is a link that might be useful: Hydrangea Incrediball

Comments (13)

• razorback33
    15 years ago

May be a little early for Hydrangeas to show up yet at local nurseries. Personally, I would want to see mature blooms on them, before making the purchase, just to be satisfied that the hyperbole surrounding this Hydrangea is factual!

Here's some local certified retailers for the Proven Winners (PW) line of plants, one of which is IncrediballÂ.

Bloomers
    Dawsonville

Rambo Nursery
    Dallas

Mobley Plant Farm
    Dacula

Scottsdale Farm & Garden
    Alpharetta

You might check with nearby ones to ascertain if they have them in stock or on order and expected delivery date.

Often you will find some of the Hydrangea PW's at HD.
    Rb

• jay_7bsc
    15 years ago

If you enjoy the convenience of mail-order shopping, this hydrangea is available from Wayside Gardens. You can order it through their Website or from their Spring 2009 print catalogue, which features this hydrangea as its cover illustration.

• Iris GW
    15 years ago

Many Home Depots carry plants from Rambo Nursery (annuals, perennials and woody plants) - listed above by Rb as a propagator of this plant. You might ask your nearest one if they could make a request to Rambo to bring some to your store.

• georgia-rose
    15 years ago

I am also interested in Incrediball. Has anyone found them at a local nursery or box store this spring?
    Thanks.

• orchidacea
    15 years ago

In addition to Wayside (which I have bad experience in prior purchases), you can try Sooner Plant Farms..according to Dave's garden watchdog, this company has very high satisfaction ratings. I've bought a few incrediball hydrangea from Sooner, the packaging was great..the plants were just sprouting new leaves at the time and pretty small for the trade gallon size container. So far so good. I have tried to obtain some larger size (2 gallon) Incrediballs from various large wholesale growers and of no avail...this is a very new item and according to Wayside, it is their topseller. Sooner had 70 something units of these a few days ago, now down to 41...maybe the big box stores will have Incrediball in their lots soon, but based on what I hear from various growers, this item is in pretty short supply so far this season.

• butterflylion
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I've been sick and haven't been shopping lately. Has anyone seen this at any metro Atlanta locations?

• natalie4b
    14 years ago

Sooner Plant Farms sold out of this one, however you can request to be notified by giving them your e-mail address.
    I am also very much interested in Incrediball H.

• rosiew
    14 years ago

I just tracked down this listing of retailers who carry the Proven Winner line. Maybe it will help y'all find someone nearby.

Thanks for telling us about this. I love the upright flowering habit!

Rosie in Sugar Hill

Here is a link that might be useful: Proven Winner Retailers in GA

• butterflylion
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Any local sightings?

• razorback33
    14 years ago

They are conspicuous by their absence!
    Have checked the Pikes on L'ville Hwy, Tucker and HD GCs and none found. Didn't ask if/when they were expected. Don't believe in wasting words. :Rb

• butterflylion
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Has anyone seen any this year?

• wild_belief
    13 years ago

We had a crop this season at our nursery in south Fulton; of which there is *one* left as of today. We've got a huge number of babies that will be ready in the fall, though. Send me a private message if you're interested!

• trivedi_south
    13 years ago

My hydrangea
    {{gwi:808191}}From Plants 2010

Sponsored