Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mykidsmom_gw

Rose retailers in the Metro Atl area?

mykidsmom
10 years ago

Hi, everybody! Happy Spring!

I was wondering if anyone has seen any particularly nice looking roses (I'd prefer potted roses instead of bare root ones this late in spring). Any where in the Atlanta area, but especially in the Gwinnett/DeKalb areas (East of Atlanta). My dear husband surprised me today by digging up (and amending) a nice long bed (about 3' by 24') next to the veggie garden and I would love to find some nice roses and plan to interplant some other flowers for cutting. (I plan to use some Shasta daisies, glads, and dahlias, but I'm open to other suggestions, too!) Thanks!

And yes, I already know - and LOVE - the Loganville Growers Outlet - I swear I check their availability list almost every day! (Okay - I confess - I probably check it at least 3 or more times a day - but I don't want to sound obsessive!) I was just there last week, but didn't check out their roses because I didn't know I was getting this new bed - but I think they mostly have landscaping type roses like the Drift and Knock-out series - somebody let me know if they have any Hybrid Teas or Olde English/David Austin types, or Grandiflora or floribunda types!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!