Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Clematis etoile violette - local source?

Posted by llink2 Athens (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 1, 09 at 7:14

Does anyone know of a local source for this clematis? Thanks,

Lori

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Clematis etoile violette - local source?

I don't, but I did buy a beautiful bush-type clematis at the SE flower show this year - it's was from McMahan's Nursery in Clermont, GA. You might try contacting them. They are very helpful and great to deal with! They will even mail plants to the you if you are far away.

Good luck!
Diana

Here is a link that might be useful: McMahan's Nursery

o
RE: Clematis etoile violette - local source?

I would be surprised if one of either Thyme after Thyme or Goodness Grows doesn't have it.But if you want to get it from McMahans he always goes to the Hall County Master gardeners fair in Gainsville that is I think in 2 weeks. You could also look at the list of vendors and check their websites then just e-mail them and ask them to bring it. Just Google Hall county master gardeners bobby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here