Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shrub giveaway

Posted by bobbygil 7 (rascal559@aol.com) on
Thu, Apr 11, 13 at 14:01

HI...I AM RIGHT OFF 85 AT EXIT 111 IN SUWANEE IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO COME GET A FEW SHRUBS. I HAVE A DIABOLO NINEBARK ,VITEX SHOAL CREEK , A DWARK CRAPE MYRTLE AND MAYBE SOME OTHER THINGS. E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO COME GET THEM BOBBY

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shrub giveaway

Dang Bobby, I'd love to come get them but I'm working tons and don't really have much time considering I'm hard at work getting my garden set. That dwarf Crape Myrtle sound elegant and I hope all of the plants find a home.

o
RE: shrub giveaway

@bobbygil

Thanks again Bobby. Very nice plants. Beautiful garden. Best Wishes--Carl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here