Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone experienced in the Riverdale/Fayetteville area?...

Posted by ATL-Newbie none (My Page) on
Sat, May 3, 14 at 7:50

I need to learn the ropes and find out whats available locally� been reading, but don't have an ounce of experience�.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone experienced in the Riverdale/Fayetteville area?...

I am in Brooks, GA. Just south of Fayetteville.

o

Thank you…

o

Several years ago there was a nice nursery called Andy's in Fayetteville. They've since moved and merged with another company. Still, if you do an online search of their name, a contact number will come up.

They're still in Fayetteville, only about three miles down the road from the old location. Great people, great plants, great prices.

Despite living in East Point, I drove down there in March to purchase two tea olive shrubs, which around here are hard to find.

o

Hi kluttery
Check out growers outlet in loganville. I bought four 5 gal tea olives
For $12.00 per plant. They usually have them in stock. When they close for the winter prices are very cheap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here