Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rjinga

Suggestions on what to do with excess plants?

rjinga
15 years ago

I got a little crazy what with the new greenhouse, and all the free containers I got and then the dollar store seed packets 4 for $1 and then there were the SASE seeds that I got in the beginning....oh ya, and then nearly 100% germination rates!! AYE CARUMBA...I have more veggies than I could plant on a 5 acre farm ;)well maybe not really, but there are lots of em out there.

I fear that my GH will be out of commission soon unless I get some better cooling methods in place and soon...

I would of course prefer to sell my seedlings if anyone will buy them...and I can always post an offer on freecyle if I just cant sell them or plant them all.

I have listed ads on yahoo sites and craigslist...does anyone have any other suggestions?

I need to do a yard sale and then I could put them out for it...and I do have some signs to post up around the neighborhood at the busy intersections.

Does anyone think any local nurseries would buy them from me? I guess I could always ask....just wondering if anyone has had any good ideas out there?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz