Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nursery Closing - 50% Off Sale

Posted by razorback33 z7 (My Page) on
Thu, May 28, 09 at 21:59

Pinebush Nursery at Hull, GA (15 mi. N of Athens) is closing their retail outlet. All containerized & pre-dug B & B plants are on sale at 50% off retail price.
Their list of plants is on the link below. Lots of Natives are included!
If you are in the market for plants, shrubs, trees to add to or completely redo your landscape, it may be worth a day trip with your 18-wheeler to load up!
Probably be advisable to call ahead to determine stock level of desired plants. Contact info & directions are accessible on the link.
Happy shopping!
Rb

Here is a link that might be useful: Pinebush Nursery Plant List

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nursery Closing - 50% Off Sale

Moving this down. Seems to be a floater!
Rb

o
RE: Nursery Closing - 50% Off Sale

I went there a couple of days ago. They had a lot of trees and shrubs. Great, if you're looking for big stuff. Not so much in the perennial department, which is what I was looking for. I did pick up a nice looking Christmas fern, tho. I probably should have picked up a Buckeye, as they were pretty nice. My parents live very close (aka, in the sticks!), so I may have another shot to go before they close.

Oh yeah, they also had a large selection of Japanese maples.

Thanks for the headsup!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here