Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homechicken

Looking for references for local nursery that does landscaping

homechicken
12 years ago

I live in Grayson and The Family Tree Garden Center is just up the road from me. We've always had better luck with the plants we've bought there than at any of the other nurseries/box stores near us and I see on their website they have a landscape design/installation team also. I've been toying with the idea of doing a major renovation to our front yard this fall if I choose to stick with Fescue, or next spring if I go with Zoysia. I want to rip out our old lawn and flower beds and regrade to smooth and change the slope to improve drainage where needed, lay new sod and build a raised level flower bed along the front about 1/2 the size of the one that's there now. I basically want more grass with less stuff to mow around and fewer flowers/shrubs to take care of. Right now the front yard is almost 1/4 taken up with a giant flower bed/azalea patch and the flower bed along the front of the house is the same way. We probably have in the neighborhood of 30 Azaleas out front and I want them all gone. I love Azaleas but I'm tired of them and ready for something different.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County