Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This morning's view in our backyard

Posted by nwgatreasures 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 10, 10 at 22:30

Spent a few minutes practicing some new tips that a friend of mine gave me about the camera :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope that wasn't *too* many pics.
Dora

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This morning's view in our backyard

Very cute pictures...very nice...loved the spidey's web with dew drops on it...nice!

o

Lovely way to start the day. Thanks, Dora. Is that a heuchera with variegated foliage? And what a marvelous crop of green beans!

Rosie, in Sugar Hill

o

Rosie,
It's part of the scented leaf Geranium collection. It's probabaly my favorite one to grow/smell/observe. I got it this spring from the Chieftain's Plant sale in Rome, GA.

I got 4 or 5 different geraniums to experiment with. This one I will probably prep to bring inside for the winter.

Dora

Here is a link that might be useful: Vancouver Centennia.l Scented Leaf Geranium

o

Good pictures. Love the detail in them....What a crop of green beans... photography of plants and flowers is so much fun.

o

Looks like the camera lessons were successful! What nice colors and textures.

o

Very nice. You really captured the abundance and deliciousness of those beans. I'm hungry.

o

Great pics. I can even see the hairs on the petals of the Liatris. I do most of my pics in close-up mode.

o

Dora, lovely pictures, its so nice to see others photos of what they are growing. Thanks so much!!
Susan.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here