Tue, Jul 12, 11 at 10:31

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weird shaped Squash

Ha! It looks like a striking cobra.

Rosie

o

Looks like a snake gourd/cucuzzi (Lagenaria siceraria)

o

How about a weird shaped eggplant to go along with your squash?

o

LOL.

@Rosie: I had about 100 or more squash last year and they all were straight. This year I didn't plant any opo squash and I still get this. So far only one squash this year :-(

@Farmerdill: It is OPO squash

@Brandon: I had two headed zinnia, "twin" cuke. Interesting, entertaining stuff in garden. Nature is truely divine!

o

ha ha, Brandon, your squash has a parasitic twin! Did you ever see the movie BasketCase?

o

The Google pictures of BasketCase look familiar, but I don't remember the plot. I'm terrible at remembering things. Lucky if I remember what I ate for lunch.

I don't even remember if we ate that eggplant or were just too freaked out. LOL

o

You didn't just cut "it" off?!! :)

Last year we had a rude carrot, this year all of our veggies have been behaving themselves!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here