Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
free mulch in snellville

Posted by kbugs (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 19, 08 at 12:12

i found this on freecycle.org. the lady had a tree service bring her a dump truck full of mulch and she is done with it. she still has plenty left. she says it is free for the taking. you can come and take as much as you want or all of it.

1805 north road
snellville 30078

the mulch is sitting out front in front of a wooden privacy fence.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: free mulch in snellville

• Posted by rjinga middle ga, zone 8 (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 3, 08 at 22:36

I just posted this on the thread of the guy who has fill dirt to give away...might help you too

have you considered posting on www.craigslist.com atlanta or closer to you area? or do you belong to a yahoo group called freecyle? and also there is www.backpage.com for atlanta area. and www.kijiji.com is another online with several GA locations available, that site get's a lot of hits free posting there too. just some ideas of where you might find people looking for this stuff?

o
RE: free mulch in snellville

• Posted by rjinga middle ga, zone 8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 4, 08 at 11:26

sorry, I did not read your post correctly!!! you were not trying to give away the mulch but to extend the offer to others...my appologies

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here